Lockjaw

Lockjaw

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Monster Created By Humans.

"
Lockjaw By Jason

~Look At Me And See What You Created In Your Sick Experiments. You Totally Changed Me. You Change Everything About Me. My Body And Even My Mind. Now That You Can Keep Me Caged Here For One Day I Will Be Free And I Will Show You That This Eight Foot Tall Monster You Created Can Do. You Ask Me To Do An Experiment With You And What Did You Do To Me. You Turned Your Back And Me And You Knocked Me Out. You Stabbed Me In The Back And You Called Your Self My Friend. Now As You Look At Me Through A Glass Tube That You Store Me In As I Look Back At You. You Can See The Anger In My Eyes For Even They Have Been Turned As My Lips Are No Longer And I Can See My Own Heart From The Reflection On The Glass That I Am Inprisoned In. I Can See You Talking About Me And I Can Even Hear You And The Others In The Room For Some Reason My Hearing As Been Highten To A Massive Level And My Strength Maybe The Same So When I Get Out Of Here. Im Going To Show You What Mercy Is Really Meant. You Laugh At Me Sometimes And You Even Point At Me Like Im An Animal But You See Your The One Who Created This Monster Of An Animal And I Will Show You The Killer Instinct That I Have. Even My Own Body As Been Stretched Out Making Me Taller And Bigger In Muscle. My Own Heart Beats Can Drive Me To The Point I Want To Go Crazy And Want To Break Your Neck Even More But I Will Have To Withstand In For Now. But You Think Your Liitle Virus You Put In Me Can Destroy Me As Well But You Didnt Understand It Like I Did And I Know How To Control It. Finally Someone Has It The Eject Button On My Prison. The Glass Starts To Slide Out Of The Way But I Cannot Take It Anymore As I Use My Left Arm That Has Five Giant Claws That Are Indestructable As My Right Arm Still Remains Human In Form. My Legs Are Still In Human Form But I Really Dont Care About That Right Now But Seeing You Beg And Crawling For Mercy As You Scream At Me To Know Kill You But Im Going To Kill You With A Vengeance And I Will Not Show Pitty For You. You Took My Life And Gave Me A New One So I Will Show You This Monster You Came Up With That It Can Come Back To Bite You In The A*s. As I Tower Over You. You Look Up At Me With Tears In Your Eyes And Knowing Im Not Going To Hold Back As You Wish For Something To Help You Know But Nothing Can Save You From This Fatality. As I Pick You Off The Ground With My Human Arm. I Slowly Slide The Claws Into Your Chest As You Scream In Pain Just As I Did In All Those Tormenting Experiments Just To Get Me Right For Your So Called Ultimate Weapon. Well Now You Know That Even You Can Fall And Fail In Your Own Demise As I Show You The New Creature That You Feature To Your Friends. Now I Will Paint Your Blood All Over The Walls And You Used To Call Me A Nickname A Long Time Ago Cause I Would Hardly Say Anything But I Do Understand Your Virus And I Know What I Can Do And How It Works More Better Than You Since I Have Become Your Killing Tyrant. You Called Me By A Name That I Will Use As I Leave You Pined Against The Wall As Your Chest Is Caved In To The Brick Wall Behind You As The Blood Runs Like Water As I Walk Away You Scream Out To Me To Tell Me That You Finally Have Found Out How To Love Me As You Tell Me That I Will Always Be Your Husband Now Matter What I Do And As I Stop And Turn To Look Over My Shoulder. I Smile At You As For I No Longer Can Say Anything But In My Mind That What Goes Around Comes Around For I Am Loose On The World And I Will Show Them All This New Powerful Monster That They All Had A Part In Creating The Death Dealer That They Are Playing With For Each One Of Them I Kill Brings A Smile To My Face For They Cannot See It Thats Cause They Dont Call Me Lockjaw For Nothing You Know.~

"Walking My Way Out To Your Streets. You All Scream And Run Your Cars Off The Road To Advoid This Towering Giant As You Get Out Of The Car As You Notice How I Jump On The Top Of It Crushing It As You Look Up At Me And Cry To Me On Your Knees To Not Kill You As You Look Up At Me Like Im Your New God."
   

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing