Warlock

Warlock

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

An Evil Turned Witch.

"
Warlock By Jason

~Look At Your Self And You Think Your A True Witch HA. Your Funny And You Dont Even Know How To Use Them As You Try So Fast To Come Up With A Reason To Say Something As I Slowly Walk Up To You As You See The Blade Within My Hand As You Tell Me That I Was The One Who Betrayed You But It Was You Who Betrayed Me And Now I Will Cut Out You Tongue So You Can No Longer Can Say Out Your Spells Against Me But You Tell Me That I Hade Some Where To Go And Some Where To Live As You Offered Me A Life Which I Never Hade And No I Have Abandoned You As I Told On You And Let The Others Know About Your Secret Arts And Magic. Now You See Who Is Your Greatest Friend Of All Time As You Believed Everything I Told You And Now You Try To Open Your Spell Book To Counter Me But You See Your Spells No Longer Work Cause I Ripped Your Pages Out While You Plotted Against Me In The Night For I Know Your Own Little Secret Youve Been Hiding For You Have Commited The Same Thing I Have And You Stand There Hoping For Anything To Save You From This Nightmare. But You Seen The Ways Of A Witch And Now You Live Them But I See Them Different And I Will Share My Darkest Secret With You As You Tell Me That You Will Never Forget What Ive Done To Your Town As It Burns As We Speak As You Keep Walking Backwards Hoping For Hope For Something To Save You Before I Show You The Might Of My Own Darklord For I No Longer Read You Books Because I Think They Are Fake Just Like You Are And Now I Will End What You Started And Your Town With Die With You As I Tell You That I Have Your Power Now And Your Aura Is No Longer There To Help You As I Rush At You With My Sword In Hand. As I Get To You. You Scream Out But You Close Your Eyes As You Fall Back On The Ground. But You Open Them To See Me Standing Above You With A Smile Laughing At You And You Ask Me Whats So Funny And I Tell You With An Evil Smile That You Will Never Forget That Yes I Am A True Witch. I Was Born A Witch And I Never Hade To Read Those Books Cause My Power Is Very Simple Cause I Drain Everyones Power And Life Source As Use It With My Own Black Magic And Now I Will Teach You Red Magic The Chaos Magic. I Will Show You The Rage Thats Inside Me And I Will Give You Something In Return For Loving Me Since I Am Your Lover And Now That We Are Here All Alone I Have Something To Tell You. That I Am Your Dark Spellcaster Of Horrors And I Am At Your Side As You Look In Disbelief As I Tried To Show You Something Better. I Wanted To Show You The Darkside To Life And I Wish For You To Join Me As I Have Become Your Lover And Your Dreaded Warlock.~

"On This Eternal Night I Will Call To You With My Chaos Magic And I Will Let The Rain Turn Into Blood As Your World Becomes Apart Of My Masters World So Take My Hand And Become An Even More Powerful Spellcaster Become My Very Own Enchantress."

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing