Slaughter Pact

Slaughter Pact

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

Demons That Hunt Everything In Wastelands.

"
Slaughter Pact By Jason

~They All Die As They All Fall Like Flies When Poison Hits Their Blood Stream As It All Seems Nothing More Than A Desolated Field Of Nothing When You Look Down Its Path Of Waste And Decay. Many Have Traveled Down It And No Longer Have Been Found For They All Hade Something In Common - To See The End Of The World But Never Made It Out Alive For Their Sad Souls Are Now Lost To The Mutated Creatures Of The Long Road To Hell. For Those Who Thought They Where Forever Are No Never More In The Mind Of Their Familys And Friends For Some Have Came Back Crawliing And Get To Touch Them One Last Time Till They Where Dragged Back To The Opening Of The Evil Road By The Ones That Come Screaming In The Night That Sound Like Loud Insects Howling In The Wind. For They Are Unrelenting And Unforgivening For They Made Their Own Choices In Life To Take The Damned Road To Eternal Damnation. There Will Be No More Light For Them To See As The End Is Covered In Darknesses Mist And If You Stand From The Begining Of The Road You Cannot See The Other End For Its Endless. Those Ugly Monsters Of The Road Will Even Come Across The Point Of Limits For They Are Not Supposed To Cross The Line At The End Of The Road That Leads Into Our Town. They Come Back Screaming As Clothes Ripped Off And Blood Everywhere And Even Skin Torn From Their Bodys Still Hangs Down From Their Sides And Legs As They Use All The Energy To Run From Them As They Scream For Their Lives But They Dont Know That These Creatures From Hell Dont Run. They Simply Allow Their Victims To Run As Along As They Like Cause They Know They Will Catch Up To Them As They Drag Their Metal Weapons That Look Like Deaths Scythe As They Can Even Walk Into Our Town To Reclaim Those Who Venture Into Their Land Thinking They Can Beat The Dark Lord Of The End To Resume Peace And Happiness But They Dont Know Hes Not At The End. They Think They Can Beat Down The Devil With Their Weapons In Order To Win And Resume Hope Once More To The Land But Their Massive Ones Dont Show No Mercy As They Are Scattered Across The Land Of The Road. But The Little Ones Are The Ones To Watch Out For. For They Like To Play With Their Victims And Even Having Sexual Games With Them For The Women They Like The Most As They Rip The Clothes And Tear At Their Bodys With Their Teeth And Claws But It All Seems When Your The Only One Out There And There Are More In A Group Which They Are One And They Run Together Killing Everything Even Their Own Kind To Eat And Stay Alive To Find More Fresh Meat But They Are Always At Raged. Never To Care About Anything But What They Need To Survive. They Are Mean Are Uncaring To Everything. They Dont Dont Care About The Human World Or Their Own World In That Fact For I Have Seen Them. They Have Gray Greenish Skin And Eyes Of Burning Red Purple. Clothes From Humans And Skulls They Carry For Trophies. They Love It When Your Legs Give Out Cause They Live To Rip Them Off While Others Hold Your Arms And Then They Love To Break Your Fingers Then Biting Them Off And Taking Anything Of Value Until They Get To Your Eyes For They Love Them Cause They Sparkle To Them And They Lick On Them To Shine Them Before Them Pull Your Eyes Out And Use Them For Their Own. They Are Sick And They Decry For Anything Cause They Are The Slaughter Pact.~

They Seem To Play With You When You Think You Have Out Ran Them But They Are All Around You Just Waiting To Take Everything From You As You Think Your Safe But Your Really Not For They Just Want To Slaughter You While Your Still Alive Feeling Them Rip At Your Bones And Flesh.
 

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing