Maximum Carnage

Maximum Carnage

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Metal Machine That Kills Everything.

"
Maximum Carnage By Jason

~Feel The Power Of My Mighty Metal Massacre To Come As I Fly Toward Your Planet With Such Vengeance And Hatered For What You Have Done To It For You All Have Ravanged It For It Is Now Nothing But A Mere Shadow Of Its Self. It Was A Beautiful Planet Created By The Ancient Ones That Are Forgotten But Im One Of Them That Vowed To Protect It And Now I Must Erase That Omen For I Am The One Called Ark And Im On My Way To Show You What The Devastating Effects Of My Power Can Be But Dont Worry I Will Make It Slow And Easy At First So You All Can See Your Own Obliteration By My Metallic Hands As My Wings Of Revenge Glide Toward Your Futures Destruction. I Am Old And Strong For You Never Knew Of Me Until Now. I Am An Old Pirate Ship With Technological Technology Within My Metal Body For I Can Transform Into A Massive Robot Destroyer. I Am Beyond Indestructable To Your New And Advanced Weapons And Weaponary Systems. You Cannot Stop Me And You Cant Even Disable Me By Any Means. Your Computers Through Out Your World Will Be Shut Down When I Enter Your Atmosphere. Your Air That Breaths Life Into You Will Be Consumed By My Vacuums That Up Root Tress And Mountains. Now That I Have Finally Transformed From Ship To My True Self Its Time To Unleash True And Raw Power Like You Never Seen Before Until Now. Your Armys Send Their Best At Me And They Fall To Their Own Gratifactions Of Not Learning To Control Their Own Minds In Battle As They Loose Total Control Over Their Aircraft And Crash And Burn Into The Nothingness That I Devour Within My Contraptionated Mouth As I Shoot Lighting Bolts From My Eyes As They Shine Bright Yellow As My Homing Missiles Destroy Your Every Known Locations Around The Globe. But To All Of This Is Fun And Games To Me But Now I See The Fury In Your Eyes And Now I Must Put An End To This Mess You Have Created. For I Will Unleash My Ultimate Weapon That Is Called A Rail Cannon That Will Shoot A Blast To The Center Of Your Planet As Your Core Is Ripped From The Inside Out As You Planet Is Finally Annilated Into Pieces That Will Beforgotten And Now I Must Say For All Those Crazy And Insane Humans Down Below. Let There Be MAXIMUM CARNAGE.~

What A Waste To Such Good Things But To Their Own Pleasure They Where Their Own Downfall In Life With No Mercy They Killed Themselfs As I Watch From The Sky.
What A Waste.

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing