Pumpkin Hill

Pumpkin Hill

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Evil Pumpkin King Takes You On A Quest.

"
Pumpkin Hill By Jason

~Stand At My Horrifying Cemetry Gates And Feel The Power Of Fear Run Through Your Veins As The Chills Of Looking Through Them As You See My Hill Of Living Dead Rotton Pumpkins Laugh And Play. Go Ahead Push My Gates Open And Walk Into My Haunted World Of Horror And Halloween And Become One Of My Sweet Seeds To Plant. As You Walk In My Kingdom You Are Even More Scared Of The Lighting That Runs Through Your Eyes As The Thunder Rolls And Roars Arcross My Land As You Start To Walk On My Spiral Path Of Stepping Stones That Lead To My Pumpkin Mansion. As You Walk Along It You See My Pumpkins Laugh And Joke At You As You Scream In Terror For They Will Chase You If You Run But If You Remain Calm They Will Simply Hurl Acid Seeds At You As They Try To Stab You With Their Twisted Steems. Run And Dont Look Back Until You Get To My Rotten Orange Doors And Walk In As You Own The Place But Now Since Your In. Your Mine Now. And As The Doors Shut Behind You Cause Now There Is No Way Of Going Back To Your World Cause Your Trapped Here With Me Forever As My Voice Eccos Throught My Pumpkin Mansion. Walk Up The Stairs In The Middle And Come Into My Room A Tell You. As You Open The Door To My Room You Look Up And See A Towering Gaint Pumpkin With Two Heads With Sharp Teeth To Tear Anything Apart As My Seven Arms Reach Out For You As My Lower Body Is Made Of Roots As I Slither Toward You With Such Force And Power. You Turn And Run To The Doors And You Scream For Help But No One Is Listening And No One Will Hear You Here Cause You Will Become Something Special To Me As You Turn And Look Up You See Me Smiling At You As I Bend Down And Tell You With A Evil Dark Smile That You Should Be Happy Now That Your Invited To My Halloween Party And Now You Will Become Apart Of My Pumpkin Patch For I Will Bury You As My Special Seed And Will Make Sure You Have A Place At My Side For Now You Are Beyond Saving And I Welcome You To My World Where Every Day Is Halloween And This Is Your Place To Be Forever Siting Infront Of Every Door In The Human World As One Day We Will Return To Your World As The Army Of Rotten Pumpkins And We Will See That We Make Them Our Treats For Within My Hallow Shell Is Filled With Human Blood As I Drain Your Blood Out Of Your Body As I Carve You A New Life Of Unhappy Porportions As You Scream As I Make You A New Face. A Face With A Evil Smile And I Will Be The One To Put A Light In Your Hallow Shell Cause Im The One To Light Your Smile Up As You Sit On My Pumpkin Hill~

I Will Return One Day To Your World And I Will Open My Gates So That It Will Rain Down Pumpkin Soldiers To Reclaim What Is Rightfully Mine And That Is Your World Cause I Am The Evil Pumpkin King Of Halloween.

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing