Ruins In The Rain

Ruins In The Rain

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

Looking Into A World Thats Ruined And Abandon.

"
Ruins In The Rain By Jason

~Look At What We Once Love And Even Dreamed About. Its All Gone And No More. It Was So Peaceful And Relaxing But Now Its All Gone As We Stand Together In The Valley Of The Dead That Is Still Dying And How Can We Help Those Who Are Dying For They Did Have A Chance To Rewind Time And See Their Past And Learn For It But They Thought They Where Ok But Now Look At Them As Their Flesh Burnt And Torn Into Pieces. How Sad It Is To See This Disaster As I Cry Standing, Kneeling Over A Women Slowly Breathing As She Gasps For Air As I Close Her Eyes As She Finally Passes Away Into The Night As We Stand In The Fog Of Darkness That Leaves This Place For We Have Been Fighting It For Along Time But As We Stand Here In This Place Of The Dead. We Started To See And Wounder How We Would End Up Just Like These People Did But We Would Fight For Our Lives And Others To Keep The Faith Alive And See To It That The Demons Be Destroyed As We Follow Our Hearts And Thoughts Into This New Adventure As We Stand In The Ruins In The Rain That Was So Beautiful But Now Is Desolated By The Unforgiving And The Hated That Is No Longer Wanted As They Now Longer Care About The World For We Are Their Blasting Ruin And We Are The Destroying Rain.~

How Many Years Must We Keep Fighting The Darkness? How Many Days Has It Been Since We Seen Our Familys And Friends? No Matter What We Will Keep Fighting For What We Believe In And Thats Is That We Can Be Finally Free Of The Devils Hold Thats Creeps Across Our World.
 
Freedom Is The Key And Peace Is The Answer For Us To Live Again And We Will Not Stop At Nothing In Order To See It Come True Cause We Are The Undying.

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very creative

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing