Uncontrollable

Uncontrollable

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A View From The One Thats Unstoppable.

"
Uncontrollable By Jason

~Push Me Futher Away And See Me Return With More Force Behind Me As I Stand My Haunting Ground As I Dig My Giant Feet In The Ground And I Will Never Back Down From You As We Struggle To See Who Is The Greatest Of Them All For I Am The Dreadnaught Of Deception And You Are The Archangel Of Despair For We Have Been At War With Each Other Since The Begining Of Time And I Will Not Give Up To See Your Wings Finally Burn As You Wish To See Me Dissappear Once And For All But Im Staying Here As You Know Light Cannot Exist Without Darkness And Darkness Cannot Exist Without Light So Why Cannot We Join Force And Fight A Greater Force Thats Beyond Us And Even It Takes Me To Turn On My Master I Will See Him Fall Forever Cause I Can Topple Him Cause I Am Monster Without Mercy And I Will See Him Beg As I Become The New Master Of Darkness But We Must End Out Our Own Battle In Order To See Who Is Better So Come And Lets Finish This Eternal Fight So I Can See You Scream In Pain As I Crush Your Metal Chest Plate In The Ground As I Hold Your Lower Body In The Clouds For I Am Bigger Than A Mountain And I Will Show You Pain Beyond Measure For You Are Not Worthy Of Those Angel Wings Cause I Will Rip Them Off As You Scream For Help From Your Master Above As He Does Not Listen To You Anymore For You Failed Him And Now You Failed Me As I Was Going To Make You My Pet And Now I No Longer Want You For You Thought You Could Control Me By Getting Inside My Head And Play Mind Games But Now You Are Mistaking And To Tell You The Truth. I Cannot Be Controlled Cause I Am The Uncontrollable One.~

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing