Chains That Remain

Chains That Remain

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A True Side Of Love And Hate.

"
Chains That Remain By Jason

~It Hurts All When Someone Lets You Down When You Need Them The Most But I Always Needed You And I Never Asked You For Anything Since Ive Known You And Now You Leave Me In The Darkness That I Still Hope Maybe You Will Wake Up One Day And See The Real World Before Its To Late Cause I Still Care About You But I No Longer Have Anything To Do With You Cause You Make Bad Mistakes And You Laugh Upon Me When You Think Its Funny When Im Mean It And You Try To Love Me But You Cannot Cause You Never Had Love And You Have Never Felt It Before Cause Thats Why You Reject It Everytime I Try To Be With You And Now You Let Me Down When I Asked For The First Time For Help From You After All These Years Ive Known You And So Many Tries To Be With You But You Used Me And Took Advange To What I Had And You Still Never Liked Or Loved Me For Who I Am. You Make Me Sick Sometimes And I Still Drive For You To Show You What It Really Is Like To Be Loved But I Cannot Love You If You Cant Love Yourself And I Cannot Love You If You Dont Wont To Be Loved But If You Ever Wake Up From Your Dream Maybe You Will See That There Is Better Things In Life Than What You See Them As. There Is Always Time Between Us And You Make It Even Further Apart By Ripping The Space Between Us Cause You Have Felt What It Is Like To Be With Me Before But You Wont Except Me Cause You Are Afraid To Get Close To Me Cause You Know I Have A Good Heart And Your Heart Is Torn Apart But Those Who Have Hurt You With Your Life And Past But You Can Still Be Loved By Me And I Can Share Everything With You As I Slowly Kiss You And As I Watch You Kiss Me You Close Your Eyes And You Go Beyond The Dream You Live In And You Escape Into My Fantasy World Where Everything You See Is Real And Is True For I Only Speek The Truth To You And It Hurts Everytime I Say What I Have Say Thats On My Mind When You Ask Me For My Advice But You Never Take It And Use As You Stray Away From The Truth And You Let Those Who Hurt You Return To You Life And You Will Never Be Able To See What It Is Like To Be Free Once More Cause I Still Love You No Matter What And I Will Always No Matter If You Like Me Or Hate Me Or Even If You Dont Wont To Be My Friend I Will Still Havent Given Up On You And I Still Believe That You Can Change While The Chains Still Remain To Me As They Hold Me Back From Loving You The Way I Wanna Love You As The Force Pushes Me Back To See You And Even Touch You Beautiful Face As My Fingers Cripple As They Lock Between Your Fingers And No Matter What I Will Always Keep You In The Safest Place There Can Be And That Is In My Heart Even Though I Have Nothing To Do With You Anymore But I Want You To Never Give Up Hope No Matter How Bad It Is Or Seems To You Cause You Can Arise Above The Pain While You Stand Alone In The Rain While My Chains Still Remain.~

-I Will Always Love You Cause I Know You Can Change One Day And I Believe You Can Do Better For Yourself Cause I Still Do Care And No Matter What Happens I Dont Wont You To Give Up On Hope~-

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing