Hades Pegasus

Hades Pegasus

A Story by Jason Shadows
"

A Beautiful Horse From Hell.

"
Hades Pegasus By Jason

~Running On Top Of The Mountains That Spit Out Fire And Lava As His Flaming Feet Scorch The Blood That Runs In My Underworld. For Many Years I Tryed To Catch Him As I Know His Name. They Called Him Ruin And His Master Left Him In My Kingdom To Fly Forever But He Doesnt Fly All The Time Cause I Know He Does Come Down To Drink In The Hot Springs Of My Wives. For I Rule All That Is Here In My Dark World And I Control And Own Everything Even The Souls That Zeus Does Not Want But I Must Get This Beautiful Pegasus To Calm Down Cause I Wanna Ride It To See The World Once Again And Show That Im Not Afraid To See The Once And Bright That Is Yours. Ive Been Down Here Along Time And Now I Will Return To Your World With That Is About To Be My Pegasus And I Know I Will Not Come Alone As My Cerberus Will Flow Me Where Every I Go And I Want To Reach The Light Again And See What Ive Been Missing. I Must Catch Him And I Know How For He Likes To See Things That Shine. Beautiful Things That Catch His Eye. So I Will Get My Wife To Distract Him As I Jump On Him For Her Ear Rings And Shiny And Beautiful As I Wait For Him To Show. She Stands In The Center Of The Ring Of Blood As The Pegasus She Her Shining Ear Rings And Swoops Down To See Them. What A Sight To See Of This Pegasus. Hes Bright White And Slick Hair Make Him Perfect For My Pet. And Now As He Walks To Her I Rush Him As I Throw My Saddel On His Back Transforming Him Into A Evil And Demonic Steed Never Before Seen. As Hes Hair Becomes Black As Night And Hes Eyes Burn With Hellfire And As Hes Feet Burst Into Fire As His Tail Burns A Dark Flame Now As My Dark Saddel Links To His Mouth And Back Are Now One As He Becomes My Hades Pegasus Cause I Know Control Him  And I Will Come To Your World Once Again Cause I Am The King Of The Underworld For I Am Known As Hades Himself.~

© 2010 Jason Shadows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010

Author

Jason Shadows
Jason Shadows

I'm your shadow within the light., NC



About
"Welcome to a world of light and shadow. In my apocalyptic paradise there are creatures and ghosts of the past and lost trying to remember what was that can never be again within ruins. So grab you.. more..

Writing