Consequences of Losing

Consequences of Losing

A Story by Javon Monet
"

when you lose a bet, there are consequences one has to pay.

"

Deathly quiet. The office was severely silent as; I stared at my computer screen holding in a laugh that was dying to come out. I instant messaged my friend who was working across the room. 

         Please, don’t think I forgot that you lost the bet last night and now…you have to do whatever I tell you to do. She added with extra emphasis.
         I typed back nervously; I’m scared to even begin to think of what craziness you are going to have me do.
         LOL don’t worry dear I’m sure you won’t think it’s that bad
, she stalled I stared at the tiny pencil telling me that she was currently typing a message; a small film of sweat formed on my forehead, I want you…

Cheryl!!! Stop stalling just tell me what you need me to do, I replied bordering on aggravation.     
Okay, okay Yolanda
, she typed. I stared at the computer confused, did she get the instant messages screens mixed up.
You asked me what I wanted you to do; I want you to do Yolanda. LOL, she said. The words on the screen almost sent me into an early grave. I looked around the office just to check if anyone was in on a joke that I didn’t know about. My brown hair shook with every sharp turn of my head, I stared back at the screen I was waiting for that stupid pencil to pop up and Cheryl to write that this was just a terrible joke. The pencil popped up and my heart skipped a beat I help my breath my hand covering my freshly painted mouth. Oh by the way I want you to do it today, was all she wrote. The screen showed that she signed off. 

         It’s not like I didn’t find Yolanda attractive of course I did. Every time we were within five meters of each other I felt like I needed to change my panties. However, approaching women was something that I just don’t do. I never even have been with a woman! I am practically engaged for crying out loud! Being engaged didn’t stop the fantasies from coming at night or my panties from getting soaked every time she touched me or smiled at me.  Being engaged didn’t stop me from staring at her thick legs and round a*s; or imagining slipping my manicured nail in her yoni and bringing her to countless climaxes while I pull her curly hair. 

         I quickly picked up my purse, took out my compact mirror and applied a fresh coat of plum MAC lip-gloss. I took out my blackberry and sent a quick message to my boyfriend I love you. No matter how much I want to do this I love my man.  I stood up and made my way to hear office pulling my tight skirt over my full hips as my hips rolled with every step. 

         Anticipation was building as I approached her closed door, I peaked in on her. She stared at her computer screen her curly hair pulled into a messy bun. I knocked on the door and stuck my head in further. “Hey Yolanda are you busy,” I questioned. She looked up and me and that beautiful smiled spread across her milk chocolate skin.

         “Hey Tempest sure come on in,” she beamed swiveling around in her chair showing me her thick thighs; I took a deep breath was I really about to go through with it. “So what can I help you with?”

                I got on my knees, inching my way into her personal space and slowly parting her thighs that lead to heaven. I took my shaky hand and slip up her smooth legs reaching for her panties to pull out of my way. She looked down at me a wicked smile spread across her face. In that instant she spread her legs wide and welcomed me in kissing me with a need I never knew existed. My flood gates opened up, Yolanda reached down and pulled my skirt over my thick hips exposing my bare yoni, my excitement for her running down my inner thighs. Yolanda pushed my nervous hands away from her thighs and pushed me to the ground. She stood up and pulled that tight navy skirt off of her round bottom, while bending at the right so I can see her yoni slick with juices just for me. I couldn’t just lay there and watch I had to participate. I sat up my head the perfect level with her womanhood. With no hesitation at all I dug right in, pressing my face deep into her p***y. I cupped her a*s and parting it giving me better access to that juicy fruit, I lapped at it with my tongue going into her inner most corners and sucking the life at it. She vibrated at my touch, her once small legs were shaking at the pleasure I was giving her. There were no words we were beyond words, the only communication we needed was the communication of touch.

                Yolanda’s body was responding to me in ways I never knew. Her back arched, legs wobbled, and fucked my face so good. Thrusting her fat a*s back and forth. I needed to make her cum I took to fingers and stuck it deep inside her, her insides contracting pushing me deeper into her while I flicked her c**t with my tongue. She shook violently and a low guttural moan escaped her pouty lips, in an instant she stood up. What did I do? Was I coming on to strong? Did I bite her?  She turned around slowly a sexy grin was painted on her face.

                “That was good hun, but I like to give just as much as I like to receive,” she purred as she laid me down and unbuttoned my crisp white shirt. Button my button I was becoming undone feeling her soft lips nip my skin as she exposed my flesh bit by bit. Her touch alone was sending my over the edge, she worked her way down to my bare mound and gently lifted my hood. Her hot breath melting my flesh, my c**t jumped revealing my excitement. Her lips tightened around my c**t and sucked it gently while her tongue flicked it back in forth. I never knew pleasure like this. Her fingers entered me one at time four filling me up and f*****g me to oblivion. I twisted and turned try to grab something anything to ground me to the ground. I pushed my hips forward egging her on, praying that she won’t stop. Before I could stop myself I felt myself climbing to my peak, I bucked and beg for her to stop but she fucked me harder. BOOM! Wave after wave of euphoria hit me at this moment I wanted her to be inside me forever, I came but she never eased up she continued to suck me with fury and I came again. Back arching to the sky my hardened n*****s straining so hard they could cut diamonds.

                Slowly coming back to sanity I stared at Yolanda, did a woman really give me more pleasure than I ever thought was humanly possible?

                “Tempest, what’s up girl you spaced out on me for a second,” he snapped her fingers in my face, “you okay hun, what did you say you needed?”

                I looked at her coming back to reality. Damn, I was just day dreaming! “Oh…I’m sorry. Well, I remembered how you told me that you used to give massages to put yourself through school and I have this terrible ache in my neck…do you think you can help me out,” I looked innocently at her.

                “Sure girl, no problem at all,” a naughty smile spread across her legs. I bent down hiking my skirt up just before my bare yoni. I faced her putting my head in her lap and smelling her arousal. I think I will go through with that bet after all, thank you Cheryl. 

© 2018 Javon Monet


Author's Note

Javon Monet
I welcome ALL reviews good, bad, or indifferent? Did it turn you on? Do I need more descriptions?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loved it! But "A juicy smile spread across her legs" am i missing something? =]

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 12, 2011
Last Updated on March 2, 2018
Tags: Sex, Ebony, Erotica

Author

Javon Monet
Javon Monet

About
Hello All. Welcome to my page. I could write a whole spiel for you, but i am just going to make this short and sweet. We are all here for a common purpose to write, read, and appreciate literature. W.. more..

Writing
HEAT HEAT

A Poem by Javon Monet