It pays to speak up

It pays to speak up

A Story by Spamalot

So As I often do, I contacted the company that was being spammed for, in this case, Swiggy. Many of the companies strop the spamming, but in this case I got a very nice letter from the president.  If you live in India, and prize companies who care about their customers, this is one of them. The letter:
- - - - - -

Greetings from Swiggy!

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We always take our customer's complaints very seriously and thus we have taken this up as a feedback and please be assured that it shared with the concerned team for further action.

We take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback which allows us to serve you and other customers better.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Thanks & Regards,
 
Avinash,
Swiggy Escalations

© 2019 Spamalot


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is so sad you are completely dead. Nothing you say will be remembered by the Gods even when you finally realize you are brain dead.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Good morning. I read your review on PART 8 FAVOR WITH GOD AND MAN or rather as to why during this pandemic we haven't heard of healings in respect to such. It's possible there has been some but not necessarily on a mass scale. While I still believe God heals people physically, I believe that His main focus is on inward healing.
Do you have regrets, disappointments, attitudes of jealousy, hatred, fear, toward others, addictions, etc. God wants to help each and every one of us learn how to no longer be in continual subjection to these poisonous occupations in our minds, words, and actions. He wants to give us a new nature, a new mind, new thoughts, and a new purpose for living. Unlike physical healing, this is available to each person.
You might be thinking, another trick? What must I do or buy for my life to totally change?
This simply requires a response from you, that's it.
What response?
I am a sinner who would like a new nature. I believe in this God-man named Jesus who pre-existed time, came to earth being born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for me having forgiven me of all my sins, rose again, after three day and ascended into heaven. This prayer results in God coming into my life to indwell. He is called the Holy Spirit. Thank you for this new nature. Show yourself to me in your time and manner. Amen.

Posted 3 Years Ago


I agree with you on this subject spam is plain old crap that I do not need to buy.

Posted 4 Years Ago


Poor Baby... he suffers from the delusion that I care what someone like him says, while he dances to MY tune.

You out a scammer and they go nuts. Tells me I'm doing it right.

Posted 4 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 10, 2019
Last Updated on April 10, 2019

Author

Spamalot
Spamalot

Toronto, Canada



About
I hate spam...and spammers—especially the b******s who are taking advantage of the fact that there's little moderation, to sell "advertising" that's in reality, just spam. They destroyed the .. more..

Writing