Bonus Descendants Scene (not in actual story) (NOT DISNEY)

Bonus Descendants Scene (not in actual story) (NOT DISNEY)

A Story by Jay_Bluefire
"

Jay manages to infiltrate her sister Skylee's villain lair to retrieve a device stolen from Darkling prior to this document. I figured I'd have a little fun with Jay and Skylee's sibling relationship.

"

Official S.O.S. Mission File


Agent: Jay

Destination: Pyromaniac’s lair. The Hall of Treasures.

Mission: To retrieve a signal-stone previously stolen from Darkling.


[File Start]


Jay (Jules) enters the hall, which is lined with seemingly random items, loot from Pyromaniac’s raids. She stops at one pedestal, that holds a small silver pebble-shaped device that pulses a pale violet. Picking it up, she turns back the way she came. Pyromaniac (Skylee) appears at the opposite end of the hall, behind Jay. Jay pauses, her cybernetics alerting her of a hostile’s entrance.


Skylee: I wouldn’t, if I were you.


Jay: Good thing you aren’t.


Jay turns to face her sister.


Jay: Nice to see ya, sis.


Skylee: Don’t call me ‘sis’. And give that back.


Jay: Not a chance. You stole it first, I’m just returning it to its rightful owner.


Skylee: Since when are you a hero?


Jay: *somewhat bitterly* Who said I am? Just because I’m helping a friend doesn’t mean I’m a hero.


Skylee: I thought all villains think they’re heroes.


Jay: Is that what you think about yourself?


Skylee: Nah. I’m just having a bit of fun. I don’t care whether they call me villain or hero, as long as I get my way.


Jay nods, as if expecting that response.


Jay: Well, you don’t get your way this time. I’m taking this *referring to the signal-stone in her hand* and going home.


Skylee draws two long knives.


Skylee: Not gonna let that happen.


Jay: Come on. It’s one toy, does it even matter that much if you don’t have it?


Skylee: *advancing* If it’s just a toy, then leave it here.


Sighing, Jay draws her own sword.


Jay: I wish we didn’t fight this much.


Skylee: I’d be bored out of my mind if we didn’t.


Both sisters walk towards each other. Jay slips the signal-stone into her pocket as she readies her sword. Her cybernetics are already analyzing Skylee.


Jay: We don’t have to do this.


Skylee: *determined* Yes we do.


Their blades clash. The two dance back and forth, trading blows. Because of Jay’s cybernetics and Skylee’s super-speed, neither can gain the upper hand.


Jay: *slightly impressed* You’ve been practicing.


Skylee: I did get my powers first, ya know. I can’t let you show me up in a fight.


Jay: Even if no one is watching?


Skylee: Especially then.


The fight continues. Jay knocks the daggers from Skylee’s hands. The latter is momentarily confused. Jay takes advantage of this and attacks. Skylee, acting fast, punches Jay, who jerks backwards to avoid the hit. As she falls, she lashes out, kicking Skylee across the room. Both hit the ground, Jay bouncing right back up, and Skylee rolling to a stop. Jay turns to leave when her sister doesn’t get up immediately.


Jay: Nice try.


Skylee: *panting* You sound like our parents.


Jay: *annoyed* Ugh, you’re right. Well, see ya.


She uses her ice to blast a hole in the ceiling above her. Skylee choses that moment to whip out a dagger, throwing it at Jay. The dagger hits, sinking into Jay’s side but missing everything important. Jay staggers back a step, now directly below the hole. Her sword clatters to the ground, returning to its USB-drive form. She grips the dagger hilt, pulling it out and letting it fall. Grimacing, she scoops up the USB-drive, pocketing it. Skylee scrambles to her feet, retrieving her knives and holding them in front of her in a fighting position. The two are still some twenty yards apart.


Jay: *tightly* Good throw.


Skylee: *smugly* Thanks. Now, give it back.


Jay: Nope.


Jay’s wings unfold, silver glinting in the moonlight that shines through the hole in the ceiling.


Skylee: No!


Jay takes flight, launching herself up and out of the lair, leaving only a drop of blood on the pale marble floor as she spirals into the night. Skylee sprints after her using super-speed, stopping under the ceiling hole. Unfortunately for her, none of her Pyromaniac gear is flight-based.


Skylee: *gritting her teeth* You’ll pay for that.


Jay, now miles away, smirks as she listens to the security feeds in the Hall of Treasures.


Jay: *whispering to herself* I don’t think so.


[End File]

© 2018 Jay_Bluefire


Author's Note

Jay_Bluefire
You probably won't know the characters unless you read the Descendants books posted by Crazy_Dragon_Lady.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"She grips the dagger hilt, pulling it out and letting it fall."
pulling a knife wound out causes it to bleed out. she would probably rather keep it in. just a suggestion

Posted 5 Years Ago


Jay_Bluefire

5 Years Ago

ah well. maybe she wasn't thinking straight at the moment. If I got stabbed, I probably wouldn't be .. read more
Peregrinator7

5 Years Ago

i mean, if you wanna die faster, go ahead and do that
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

5 Years Ago

yeah that would cause her to bleed out quicker
but then again, the dagger could've been poiso.. read more
Y'know, this could be a scene, part of one of the pieces that dl and dn need to create the time-travel device

Posted 5 Years Ago


Jay_Bluefire

5 Years Ago

well currently it's just random. Something I came up with while imagining our books being turned int.. read more
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

5 Years Ago

well, i'm just saying that this could make a further plot twist
not that we need anymore
read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 9, 2018
Last Updated on June 9, 2018
Tags: Descendants Side Stories, Descendants, Shards, Darkness Complete

Author

Jay_Bluefire
Jay_Bluefire

Puyallup, WA



About
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is NOT putting it in fruit salad. Philosophy is wondering if that makes ketchup a smoothie. Common sense is knowing that ketchup is not a smoothie b.. more..

Writing
Ch 1 Ch 1

A Chapter by Jay_Bluefire


Ch 2 Ch 2

A Chapter by Jay_Bluefire