The Dreamers Dance

The Dreamers Dance

A Chapter by Jason
"

When we dream

"

Awakened by the call of the night she gazed beyond the moons winter light.

A chill she felt, it crept up her spine.

She called to wild with joy and delight as she began her dance that night.

Her hair was long with silver streaks, her body young, so firm and mystique.

She danced with wolves and stars that night, singing her song with all her might

A dreamer’s dance must be seen, to understand the world and all unseen.

She danced this way every night to the world’s cries and disbelief.

As the morn fell and hunters came she fell dormant to remain a dream.

She cuddled up to the earth’s warm touch as the wolves ran for they’d be shot.

But don’t forget late at night when you wake alert and all in a fright, that the dreamers dance will soon be here to guide you to sleep where there’s nothing to fear.

         



© 2010 Jason


Author's Note

Jason
ignore grammar issues.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think I'm in love. This was just so very wonderful. Oh just look at the words you have strung together:
She called to wild with joy and delight as she began her dance that night.

Oh this was simply beautiful. The imagery was indeed breathtaking.

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
J
Wow.So nice.I could imagine what was happening.It flowed nicely.Loved it.Great job :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love it.. the flow was helpful and the imagery was motivating to the imagination. I love poems having to do with dreams, and yours is surely a good one.. It felt like the essence of a lucid dream being painted on paper.

Posted 14 Years Ago


What a delightful, image-rich poem, Jason. Very nice work, indeed.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The Dreamers Dance!...I Love Everything About This Poem ....From The Use Of Imagery To The Dreamy Story Conveying Comfort As It Rescues From The Nights!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Whoa! This is quite the powerful read here. I like this I thought it was an enjoyable read.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 15, 2009
Last Updated on January 7, 2010


Author

Jason
Jason

Columbia, MO



About
Well to begin i would have to start with where I'm from. I live in Columbia Missouri and have for a majority of my life. I am currently going to college but have mix feeling about what it is i w.. more..

Writing
The Camel The Camel

A Story by Jason


Beneath its Skin Beneath its Skin

A Story by Jason



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I don't get it!! I don't get it!!

A Story by Kyle


Beautiful Sunset Beautiful Sunset

A Poem by TJ