What Would You Do ?

What Would You Do ?

A Poem by Jazmyne Nicole

What do you do when you've given someone your all ? Just for then to betray you and step over you when you fall ? When the world is against you and you have no where to turn. And the tough exterior you've built to protect yourself has suddenly crashed and burned. What do you do when then only ones who love you are so far away ? And you wake up every morning dreading another lonely day. What do you do when your only dreams and aspirations, are to make it in this world without all this damn frustration. What do you do when you wake up and realize that enough is enough, and you no longer want to be known for giving up when times get tough. So you stand and dust yourself off from the fall you took, and you go to the nearest mirror and take a look. You see in that mirror how strong you really are, and you realize that the one person who will love you unconditionally is never far. So with him by your side you can conquer all things, and just like that you can over come all the hardships that life brings.

© 2015 Jazmyne Nicole


Author's Note

Jazmyne Nicole
All feedback welcomes

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on August 6, 2015
Last Updated on August 6, 2015
Tags: Poem, inspiration, what, would, you, do, faith