Ben's story

Ben's story

A Story by Jena
"

It's the story of Ben, one of the characters from my book

"
I fell in love with the most beautiful girl. We were both 15. It was love at first sight. Lisa was clever, funny, and amazing. And she loved me. One year later, she became pregnant. Our son, Noel, was a wonder. Lisa was adopted, and when her parents learned that she was pregnant, they disinherited her. We lived with my parents. They loved Noel, they helped us, so at least we could try to finish the high school. But before graduation, when Noel was only 1 year old, Lisa... Lisa was hit by a car. The driver drove off. She was taken to the hospital. I didn't want to, but she insisted on seeing Noel once more. When we was there, Noel said his first word: "Mama". She died that night. I wanted to run away with Noel, particularly after the death of my parents. So we moved from Georgia to South Dakota. If Noel didn't exist, I would no longer be here.

© 2011 Jena


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww, this is so sadddd, is this a true story???

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
1 Review
Added on July 16, 2011
Last Updated on July 16, 2011
Previous Versions

Author

Jena
Jena

Tata, Hungary



About
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Sorry for the grammar problems and the poor vocabulary. I'm Hungarian, English is only my 2nd language. more..

Writing
Siobhan Siobhan

A Poem by Jena


Farewell Farewell

A Poem by Jena


I'm not... I'm not...

A Poem by Jena