TMNT Fan Fic

TMNT Fan Fic

A Screenplay by Jennie
"

The Turtles meet someone when she gets attacked by foot ninjas.

"
Months after the stars of Kikan aligned, Winters had sent back the 13 monsters that were released 3000 years ago. The turtles have been relaxing and training for the past few months.
Far from the states, in Hawaii tv reporters, surfers and on-lookers watch beginner and pro surfers have been in practice for a while. We see pro surfer Kelly Slater and Gerry Lopez being the two tv hosts judging the surfers. 
Kelly Slater: Here we have the new surfer, born in Brooklyn, New York. Kelli Jameson, she's been a surfer for 16 weeks, and this is her first big tournament in a month.
Gerry Lopez: Kelli's career is really launching off since her brother John Jameson, the New York Astronaut had left for a final mission.
Kelly Slater: Wow, she pulled a new school move I've never seen in my entire life.
* she had did a move like no other. in the skateboarding world it's called a 360 Benihana.. landing perfectly giving her 10 points *
Gerry Lopez: Perfect Landing, She's definately gonna be the next big pro surfer.
Kelly Slater: Oh My God, I hope you're seeing this Gerry. Kelli had just been pulled into the wave by a shark...
* from inside the wave, Kelli tries to get free from the tight grip of the shark's powerful jaw, she hits the shark's nose three times as the shark swims away, Kelli swims back up the surface, the tide washes her back under the water 6 times and hitting her side causing a deep gash she's saved by a life gaurd trying to revive her back.. she survives rushed straight to the nearest hospital. *
* Mikey is watching his favorite program *
Kelly Slater: We are live in Hawaii where a surfer was attacked by a shark, right here on WaikiKi Beach, Honolulu. Kelli Jameson of Brooklyn, New York has been attacked by a shark, broke free from the sharks powerful jaw and got swepted in a undertow 6 times.
Mikey: Whoa.. that's intense, I hope Kelli is ok.
Kelly Slater: Kelli has been sent to the Queens Medical Center. I just hope she's alright.
* 3 weeks pass by, Kelli is heading home after her injury, she signs autographs before leaving. We see Mr. and Mrs Jameson along with John at the Air-Port, we also see the 4 turtles wearing trenchcoats and hats. Mikey wanting to get close enough to touch her hand, Tv Reporters are around her, and she's getting a little frustrated with the press.. she gets mad enough to run off dropping her surf board, no-one even notice her dropping it.. Donny goes to pick it up and tries to return it but realizes he's too late, and takes it home holding it in case Mikey hopes to meet her again. *
Raph: How can you be so sure you can meet her again, Mikey?
Mikey: I'll see her again, I just know it.
Leo: Well, don't get you're hopes too high.
* Months pass by and Kelli had finally found a college to attend after the injury in Hawaii, she took on 3 college courses.
Computer Science, Mechanics and Art Studies. After a long day of being at the Computer Science lab, she heads home for the week she has off due to her parent's anniversary. Kelli walks trough the door seeing John sitting and watching Tv. *
John: Hey you.. how was school?
Kelli: It went ok, very tired though.
John: Did you walk home?
Kelli: How can you tell?
John: You're sweating. you did walk home didn't you?
Kelli: Yeah.. I didn't have enough change on me for a bus ride.
John: You do know mom and dad won't like it, when they find out you've walked home, right?
Kelli: Yeah, I know.. please don't tell them.
John: Don't worry, I won't tell them.
Kelli: Thanks John. * she hugs him *
John: * He smiles and sits down again *
Kelli: Where are mom and dad anyway?
John: They went out to eat, today is their anniversary.
Kelli: Hmm, they never told me that.
John: Now you know.
* Kelli giggles some and sits down. John and Kelli hear foot steps coming from down the hallway, *
John: Wait here.
* He sees people wearing all black and masks, John tries to keep Kelli safe.. John gets attacked and thrown to a wall knocked unconcious .. the masked figures try to grab Kelli but she fights back.. which in return causes her to almost get killed... the fight is taken outside.. Kelli nearly escapes for her life through the sewers. Neighbor's see the fight going on and they call the police. Spiderman shows up and tries to find out who left the house trashed and John knocked out in the living room. Mr. and Mrs. Jameson head straight to the Hospital after finding out their home was trashed and John knocked out and Kelli Missing. The view changes to Kelli being washed down the sewers tunnels, getting scratches and bruises. Finally coming to the end of the winding sewer maze. Splashing into a pool of water. *
Donny: Huh? * he stops what he's doing and see's her drowning * Whoa.. * he drops his equipment and dives in after her and bring her back up to the surface and shouts out * GUYS!!!.
* Leo and Mikey come running out *
Leo: Whats wrong?
Donny: Help me get her out of the water.
Mikey: Got her. 
* Mikey grabs her arms and pull her out as Leo helps Donny out of the water *
Leo: You ok?
Donny: I'm good, im not sure about her. 
* Donny sits next to her to check her vital signs
Raph: Who is she?
Donny: I don't know. just as I saw her out of the corner of my eye, I dove in after her.
Leo: Raph, help me get her to a bed. 
* Raph picks her up with ease and carries her to a bed. Mikey gets up but stops for a second and continues following  Raph sets her down on a bed as Donny checks for vital signs *
Donny: At least she stills has a pulse. * he opens her eyes * Her eyes are ok, their not dilated. * he looks at the cuts and bruises * she's been through alot from the journey down here.
Mikey: Hey guys... this must be her wallet.
Leo: Let me see that. * he takes he wallet from Mikey and opens to get her name * Kelli Jameson, Age 25. Brooklyn, New York
Donny: Wait, back up.. did you say Kelli Jameson?
Leo: Yeah, why?
Donny: I know her... I've seen her on tv several times, due to her intellect for her invention " Reveller " her hover bike.
Raph: She made a hover bike?
Donny: Yeah.
Mikey: She was a surfer as well, she was in Honolulu, Hawaii 6 months ago. Remember the surf board she left behind at the airport?
* All three of them look at Mikey and back to Kelli She moves a bit. and tries to wake up. *
Leo: She's waking up. 
Donny: * he looks to her and smiles * at least she survived the winding sewer tunnels.
* Raph gets a bowl of warm water and a rag. ringing out the water and cleaning the cuts she has. She gently pushes his hand away after the 6th time and rolls over. *
Mikey: Hey Donny... since you know more about her, why don't you kiss her.
Donny: Are you nuts? she'd slap me silly if I did that.
Raph: Go ahead, Donny.... do it.
Donny: Im gonna regret this. * he turns her over and kiss's her calmly. She opens her eyes after being kissed nearly freaking out.* 
Leo: It's ok, were not gonna hurt you.
Kelli: Talking giant turtles? Oi... I must've hit my head harder than I thought. 
Mikey: You're not dreaming, we're real.
Donny: Im Donatello.. you can just call me Donny, This is Leonardo, Raphael and Michaelangelo.
Kelli: * sighs in pain * Where am I?
Raph: You're in the sewers..
Mikey: So, uhh, Kelli... that is you're name right?
Kelli: How'd you know?
Leo: We looked at you're id in you're wallet. 
Donny: But most of all, how'd you get down here in the first place?
Kelli: Home got broke into by guys in black. 
Leo: We're they wearing masks?
Kelli: Yeah.
Raph: The Foot Clan.
Mikey: I thought they were history.
Leo: Why'd they attack you?
Kelli: They attacked my brother, John. they tried to kidnap me, I fought back.
Raph: Are you ok?
Kelli: Not really, they almost killed me.
Leo: That's harsh.
Kelli: * she looks to Donny, * Would you mind telling me why you kissed me?
Donny: * points to Mikey * His idea, not mine.
Mikey: Right, blame the jokester, why don't ya.
Leo: Thats enough you two.
Kelli: * She laughs some and reachs for her side and falling back down to the bed. * Ow.. that hurts.
Raph: What's wrong?
Kelli: My side.
Leo: * Turns her over and sees a big gash in her side.*
Donny: Whoa. how did this happen to you?
Kelli: I geuss the little trip down the sewers caused me to get hurt. 
Raph: You got more scratches than a broken down car does.
Kelli: * she flinches as Donny tries to clean up the wound before Donny goes stitching it up. * Ow.
Donny: Sorry, it'll be over soon. 
Kelli: * she tries to keep herself from screaming. *
Donny: There all done. * he wipes away excess blood from her side. *
Raph: You should get some rest, now.
Leo: He's right.. we'll keep a close watch on you.
* Kelli falls asleep trying to stay off her side where Donny had stitched up the gash on her side. Donny goes to kiss her again, and not blaming Mikey again. She smiles and finally falls asleep *
* Months pass by, Kelli had fully recovered from her injury.. Donny removes the stitches in her side. Leo and Raph both get Kelli to learn how to defend herself, Mikey already promised that he'll order her favorite topping of Pizza. Raph, Leo and Kelli are all on the Roof-top for Kelli's training, we see Raph getting ready for a lil training session with Kelli *
Leo: Ok, this time Kelli.. you're gonna be taking on both of us, you're gonna have to be quick thinking on you're own. you ready?
Kelli: Yep. 
* Leo and Raph run at her.. she jumps up kicking Raph into a pole.. and pinning Leo to a wall. having a training sword at his neck *
Leo: Very good.. good job, Kelli.
Raph: A very good job, you're learning quicker than I thought.
Kelli: Hehe.
Leo: Alright, that should cover it for the night.
* Kelli holds onto Raph as they jump down from the roof and down into the Sewer's and into a hovering vehicle and back to the lair.. Donny, Mikey and Master Splinter wait for the others to Return for dinner. *
Raph: We're back.
Donny: How'd the training go?
Leo: * rubs his neck * She's getting better than I thought.
Mikey: Did you kick their butt's?
Kelli: Well I wouldn't say that.
* They all laugh *
Raph: She got me good though.
Leo: And me.
Donny: Wow, I geuss you are getting better than any of us thought you would.
Kelli: Yeah.
Raph: She kicked me into a pole..
Leo: And pinned me to a wall.
Donny: Whoa..
Raph: Pretty soon she'll be strong enough to fight alongside us.
Mikey: Sweet.
Splinter: Alright boys, don't get too confident. Kelli come with me, I have something for you.
Kelli: Ok, Master Splinter * She follows him somewhere. The boys follow but not too close behind them *
Splinter: Kneel, and close your eyes. 
* Kelli closes her eyes while kneeling down Master splinter removes a box and sets it down in front of her.. *
Splinter: You may open your eyes now. 
* Kelli opens her eyes and see's a box in front of her and looks up to him *
Splinter: Open it.
Kelli: * She opens the box revealing a full outfit, and a katana sword.. along with a head-band with a japanese symbol that stands for Warrior, she kindly takes the gift and goes to try it on.. The guys return back to the kitchen and eat their dinner. *
* Splinter returns to the kitchen waiting for Kelli to come out wearing the outfit. *
Donny: So, um... where's Kelli?
Splinter: She's trying on a outfit I made for her. 
* Kelli comes out clearing her throat to get their attention. Mikey falls out of his Chair. Donny stands up seeing her Raph and Leo do the jaw-dropping look after seeing her in the outfit *
All Four: WOW!!!
* Kelli is wearing a Kimono outfit, with the black head-band with the warrior symbol, and a katana behind her back *
Donny: You look good.
Kelli: Thank you, Donny.
* Raph and Leo help Mikey sit back up on the chair and they all look to her, Donny is getting close to her. *
Mikey: Looking really good. 
* Donny rubs her cheek and she smiles. *
Donny: You got a pretty smile, too.
Kelli: * She blushes and giggles *
* Five days pass by as the 4 Turtles celebrate their birthday together. Mikey is playing video games with Leo, Donny is reading a book as Raph is training in the Weight room. *
Mikey: * sneezes unknowningly * Oh man.. not again.
Donny: You alright, Mikey?
Mikey: Ehh, no.. getting sick again since this morning.
Leo: She should've been back by now..
Donny: I wonder what could be keeping her so long.
* Mikey sneezes again, and grabs his head in pain *
Mikey: Geez, my head hurts.
* Master Splinter comes in and see's Mikey getting sick again as Kelli comes walking in with the wrapped gifts.. a square cube for Donny, and small rectangle gift for Mikey, and two long cylinder gifts for Leo and Raph. as Mikey sneezes again a little animal comes popping out of Kelli's pant's pocket as Raph comes out of the weight room from training, and Leo walks over to the table and sits down. the little animal scatters across the floor up to Raphael smiling and panting some *
Raph: Where did this little guy come from, Kelli?
Kelli: He followed me home, thats what took me so long.
Leo: Now we know.
* They all laugh, Mikey sneezes again *
Kelli: You ok, Mikey? 
Mikey: I'm sick again. 
Kelli: Oh boy. * she thinks for a minute and heads to her new room getting a big bottle and a small syringe needle removing a small amount of the liquid. * This will only hurt for a second 
* she walks to Mikey as he looks to the needle *
Mikey: What is that?
Kelli: A serum, it heals any and all sickness's. Just sit still ok.
Mikey: Ok.. * he flinches his eyes.. it was only a little pinch as she released the fluids into his system * That wasn't too bad.
Kelli: Within a few minutes you'll start feeling better.
* Donny smiles to her as she walks by to put the serum away and to clean the syringe and put it somewhere safe. As others talk to him while she's putting her stuff away. *
Raph: You'll have to do it soon, Donny.
Donny: I know, but it's not finished yet.
Kelli: Ok, Since you're starting to feel better I think it's only fair that you get to open your's Mikey.
Mikey: Sweet * he takes his present and opens it.. and flips out * WHOOOO, a skate board. Thanks Kel * he hugs her and she gives him a lil kiss *
Raph,Leo,Donny: Awwwwww.
Kelli: * she giggles * Ok, Raph... here is you're present.
Raph: Thanks Kelli * he opens his present revealing a pair of brand new Sai. * Whoa... oh thank you, Kelli * he also hugs her and she smiles and gives him a kiss as well *
Mikey,Leo,Donny: Awwwwww.
Kelli: * laughs again * Leo, here's your present.
Leo: * He politely takes the present opening it and gasping as he holds up a new set of Katana Swords. He also hugs Kelli thanking her for the swords * Thanks Kelli 
Kelli: Your welcome * she also kisses him *
Raph,Mikey,Donny: Awwwwww.
Kelli: And I always save the best for last, Donny.
Donny: Aww, Kelli.
* Kelli pulls in a big present in a wagon, a big box as Raph, Leo and Mikey all go jaw-dropping stunned at the size of the box. *
Donny: What is it?
Kelli: Open it and find out.
* Donny Opens his present revealing a whole new computer system for him, he really goes insane and looks to her. *
Donny: Whoa, Kelli.. but how'd you get it down here?
Kelli: I had some help.
* Casey and April come walking in smiling *
April: Hey guys.
* The next day.. Donny is trying to finish his little project for Kelli *
Raph: Hey, Kelli... you almost ready for training?
Kelli: Yeah.. im just gonna let Donny know we're going.
Leo: Alright.
Kelli: Hey Donny.
Donny: Hey * he pulls the cover over his little project *
Kelli: Are you hiding something under the cover?
Donny: Making something for ya.. a surprise.
Kelli: * She grins * I like surprises, hehe.
Donny: I know you do.. we'll have to wait til I get it finished for ya.
Kelli: Ok.. Me, Raph and Leo are heading up to the surface and train.
Donny: Ok.. be careful though.
Kelli: Alright. * she kisses him before leaving *
* Kelli, Leo and Raph all head to the roof-top and begin training. 20 minutes pass by just as a military helicopter interrupts their training together. Soldiers are attacking them.. Knocking Raph and Leo out and kidnapping Kelli. 30 minutes pass by and Mikey and Donny go to see what's taking them so long til they find out the two were knocked out and Kelli missing. *
Mikey: What happened?
Leo: US Air Force came.. they probably took Kelli away.
Donny: Those idiots... they had no right.
* They all return to the sewers and talk before doing anything *
Raph: They're gonna wish they never done that to us.
Leo: Take it easy, Raph. We'll get her back.
Mikey: But how.. We don't know where they went.
Donny: Thats simple. I made a wristwatch locator for Kelli. * he pulls out a tracker * This will lead us to where she's at.
Raph: Wait a sec, they're at the Air Force Base. 
Leo: Isn't there a air show over there this weekend?
Donny: Yeah... they probably heard of Kelli's surfing career and her stunts. she was telling me she was a pro surfer before going back to school for computer science.
Raph: Whoa, that's different.
Leo: What happened to her surfing career?
Mikey: She was attacked by a shark in Hawaii.. she came back to New York, to recover at her family's home, they spoke of Kelli going back to school becoming a scientist in the Computer Science course. 
Leo: That's awesome.
Raph: Very awesome.
Donny: The Foot Clan were the ones who tried to kidnap her the first time, because of her invention.. the hover bike called Reveller.
Leo: She was the one who made the Hover Bike?
Donny: Yeah, it's in the locked up part of the sewers in protection from being stolen.
* Mikey scratches his head *
Mikey: We should be going after Kelli, instead of standing around having a conference here.
Raph: He's got a point there.
Donny: When should we leave?
Leo: We'll leave in the morning.
* The four get everything ready the night before leaving for rescueing Kelli from the base. *
( At the Air Force base )
General Banks: You must already know we intend of forcing you to do a stunt in the air show this weekend.
Kelli: no, I don't.... what do you plan to do if I don't do this " stunt " for you?
General Banks: I'll kill you, if you don't so I highly suggest you do this stunt or my men will kill you.
Kelli: And if I decide to fight back?
General Banks: I would still have my men kill you.
( he snaps his fingers and the gaurds take her away locking her up in a cell. )
* Donny, Leo, Mikey and Raph all sneak around the corner, and peek through the window where Kelli is at *
Donny: Kelli.. 
Kelli: Donny!!
Donny: Shhh.. Im gonna get you out of there.
Kelli: Im afraid that's not possible.
Leo: Why?
Kelli: General Banks said he would kill me if I don't do this stunt for him.
Raph: What stunt?
Kelli: Even I don't know.
Donny: Im still gonna get you out of here.. stand back. 
* Donny places a wall-buster on the outside wall, Kelli stands back and the explosion is heard from General Banks office, soldiers come running from every direction *
Raph: Come on, lets get out of here.
Kelli: Wait.. I got a idea, follow me.
* They all follow Kelli to a plane. *
Kelli: Get in, hurry. 
Raph: Leo can you pilot this thing?
Leo: peice of cake.
* Raph and Mikey head to the cargo hold and open the door.. Mikey grabs a metal bar and a rope tying the rope to the bar. She see's the plane tied to a pole... she unties the rope and begins running... She removes her hover-board remote from her pocket. and presses the button tossing the remote/board into mid air as the remote transforms into her hover board, she leans down to go faster and try to catch up with the plane. *
Mikey: Kelli.. catch.
* Mikey tosses out a metal bar tied to a rope to Kelli, Kelli catches it and hangs onto the bar. *
Raph: Start pulling her in.
* Raph and Mikey start pulling her close to the cargo hold of the plane.. Donny reachs for her hand *
Donny: Reach for my hand, Kelli. 
Leo: Everyone hold on tight. 
* Leos pulls the controls to take off of the base.. * Raph and Mikey fall some almost letting go of the rope... they continue pulling her close *
Donny: Come on, reach for my hand.
Kelli: I can't reach..
Raph: Come on Mikey, pull.
* Donny and Kelli are just inches away from reaching each other. Raph and Mikey pull once more.. Donny grabs her hand and Leo heads straight down and back up. Donny and Kelli finally Tumble into each other in the plane. *
Donny: You ok?
Kelli: Yeah.
Mikey: Whoo hoo hoo... let's do that again.
Raph: Shuckle-head * he whacks Mikey on the head some *
Mikey: Ow. 
* Donny helps Kelli stand up and they both look at each other.. Donny runs his hand through her hair looking at her and smiling. *
Raph: Come on. we should go sit down before we fall down again.
Donny: Wait guys.. at least for 5 minutes.
Kelli: We should go sit down before we do anything.
Donny: Ok. * Donny reachs for her hand as they both walk to a seat.. Donny stops her for a minute. Raph and Mikey go to sit down and buckle up. * Kelli. now that were away from the cargo hold.. I gotta do this before anything else happens.
* Leo and Raph look to Donny and Kelli. Mikey is also watching. *
Kelli: * she stands there as Donny kneels down and removes something from a bag. * 
Donny: * he shows her a ring he made * I know it's not pretty and such, but at least it's better than nothing.  
* Kelli starts getting excited. *
Donny: Kelli, would you marry me?
* She looks to Mikey who is smiling to her.. she then looks to Raph and Leo who are high-fivng each other and smiling to Kelli as well.. she turns to Donny *
Kelli: Yes.. I will. 
* Donny stands up and starts kissing her. *
Mikey: Whoo hoo... about time. 
Raph: Big time. 
Leo: Finally.
* They return to the lair, Kelli fell asleep during the plane ride. Donny carries her to her room and sets her down and covers her up. *
* 5 hours later, Kelli is watching the four train in the training room and pays close attention to their every move.*
Leo: Whoo, what a work-out.
Raph: How'd you like the way we trained, Kelli?
Mikey: Uhh, Kelli... you still awake?
Donny: Did she fall asleep while standing?
Mikey: Don't know.
Raph: Her eyes are still open.
Donny: Hey, Kelli... Are you still in motion?
* He waves a hand in front of her to get her to come back to reality, nothing works, Raph pokes at her arm for a few minutes... she still doesn't move.
Leo and Mikey try to make her laugh, but it doesn't work either *
Raph: Ok, this is getting annoying.
Leo: Hey, Kelli... snap out of it, already.
* She's still doesn't move, dazed in a stare having her training sword laid across her shoulders *
Mikey: Alright, Kelli you're starting to freak us out with that stare of your's. * Mikey removes his Nun-chucks and twirls them around all fancy like*
Leo: Uhh, Mikey what are you doing?
Mikey: Remember a long time ago I did the same thing to you, and you attacked me in return.
Leo: Yeah, I remember, but I think you'll get the same reaction from her.
Raph: It's worth a try.
Leo: Alright, I suppose you wanna do it as well, Raph?
Raph: Well yeah.
Donny: * he twirls his bo around *
Leo: Donny??
Donny: Oh come on, Leo
Leo: alright, Fine.
* The four remove their weapons and start preparing to attack Kelli.. she breaks out of the trance.. kicking Mikey into a wall, and taking Donny's bo and spin-kick's the three into the wall as well, standing in a fight stance with Donny's bo. *
Kelli: Whoa... did I just do that?
Raph:  You most certainly did.
Leo: Wow... you're getting better and better, Kelli
* she drops Donny's bo and runs off to her room locking the door freaking out. *
Mikey: Uhhh, what just happened?
Leo: No clue, Donny you better go find out what happened.
Donny: Alright. 
Raph: Give me the remote Mikey.
Mikey: No.. 
Raph: Give it to me.
Donny: I'll take that * He grabs it from Mikey *
Leo: Alright Donny-Boy hand it over.
Donny: No way.
Leo: Donny!! give me the remote.
* Kelli walks in and sees the 4 of them fighting over the remote *
Kelli: Oh come on, you 4 better stop fighting over a bite-size remote.
At Same Time, All 4: He Started It... Did Not, You Did.
Kelli: Alright , I had enough of this. Donny... The remote please.
Donny: Leo has it, not me.
Leo: * holding the remote in his hand * You're not getting it Kelli.
Kelli: Oh really?? why's that?
Leo: * Looks at the others and looks to her * Well, uhh.. a movie is about to come on, so you're not getting the remote.
Kelli: * scoffs * a movie, I should've known. * she turns around as the four kept fighting over the remote she turns back and gets a running start, backflipping then jumping up and right over them grabbing the remote from Raph, whacking all of them on the head for fighting, and lands perfectly and sitting down. *
Raph: How'd the shell did you do that?
Kelli: Surfer's can do tricks too you know.
Leo: Yeah but we never seen it done like that?
Donny: Where'd you practice to do something like that?
Kelli: At home, trampoline with a tree-bounded rope and bar.
Mikey: Whoa, super cool.
Kelli: I practiced every-day til I left home for Hawaii, remember?
Raph: Whoa.. 
the 4 turtles are talking after a training session, Donny see's Kelli being chased by Karai on the roof-tops and Kelli gets cornered, they argue for a minute or two, 
Karai: You are no warrior, you're only a person that looks like one.. 
Kelli: You better get used to it
* the 4 watch the fight.. which only lasted 10 minutes Kelli catches Karai's sword which in return causes Kelli to get cut on her hand.. but Kelli doesn't feel the pain Kelli's hand is bleeding but doesn't really mind the blood.. * 
Karai: I don't want to hurt you.. 
Kelli stares at her.. Kelli's grip on the sword gets tighter and breaks Karai's sword. knocking Karai down and throwing the broken sword piece in her hand down. 

© 2013 Jennie


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
Added on February 25, 2013
Last Updated on February 25, 2013
Tags: Turtles, Foot Ninja, Surfing

Author

Jennie
Jennie

Dunnellon, FL