A Girl and her little brother#1

A Girl and her little brother#1

A Story by Jennifer Sum
"

This story is about a girl with her little brother,they went to to travel round the world,they went to many country......

"

Once upon a time,there are a girl with her little brother ,they don't had any family,their family were already died,they are an orphan.They had a dream,the dream is to travel round the world.

But one day,their dream realize,they went to travel round the world,Their first place that they go is China,because they want to know more about Chinese.

When they went to China,they went to the capital of China'Beijing',they first went to The Forbidden City,They think The Forbidden City is a good place so they take photo at there,Then,they watch the Beijing Opera after lunch,their lunch is Beijing cuisine,they think so yummy!After,they went to the Great Wall,because they walk all of the Great Wall,they are tired and hungry,so they went to eat Peking Duck,when they finish their dinner,it is 8 o'clock already,so they find a hotel to sleep,and ready for their next trip'Taiwan'!

To be continue......

© 2011 Jennifer Sum


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a word is wrong (line 2)is "around" not "round"

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 10, 2011
Last Updated on March 7, 2011