8 Working Tips On How To Avoid Bullying At School

8 Working Tips On How To Avoid Bullying At School

A Story by Jenny

Coping with bullying can be quite difficult. First, realize that you are not the issue. The problem is the bully. Like everybody else in the class or college, you have the very same rights to everything, such as liberty and security. Doing nothing could indicate to him that there isn't any issue. Be very firm and say it straight to his face which you don't like what he does. Act brave.


At times you may dismiss him to tell him that you truly don't care about his remarks or insults for you.



Below are additional tips that can help.


  1. Try to avoid the bully.


If you have to attend a location (bathroom, canteen, games room, locker area ) where you may satisfy with the bully, consider going with a buddy. Do not go alone. Try to make friends with those who use the bus, hallway or waiting room so that you are able to proceed with them.


  1. Try to remain calm and be patient.


Bullies search for men which display insecurity, anxiety, and reduced self-esteem. How victims react, how they maintain their mind, whether they stand tall or are slumped, even the tone of the voice can signal that you might create a simple target.


  1. Make Eye Contact.


Try to ship a non-verbal message which states "knock it off" Remember, eye contact communicates self-confidence and self-esteem. And bullies are more inclined to back off when a potential goal looks them directly in the eye.


  1. Build Self-Esteem.


Self-esteem is a core element of bullying prevention. Individuals with healthy self-esteem are more capable and confident. Self-esteem also can help prevent bullyng. Bullies are often searching for a simple target -- somebody who will respond to their taunts and teases.


  1. Tell an adult.


They usually have good advice and ways of ending that bully's actions.


  1. Make friends.


Bullies tend to pick on individuals who do things independently. Try and make friends with more than one individual and try to proceed with them. There is always strength in numbers.


  1. Ask other kids for help.


'Other kids probably understand what you're going through and will help you if you require it. Individuals are not as likely to bully if they could realize you have backup'.


  1. Keep an eye out for your buddies.


Yes, that is what real friends are for. There's a wise saying which goes"evil thrives when good people do nothing" If you believe you're strong enough to face him, you can tell him that what he's doing is wrong (Don't go and fight him, simply make your point).



Bear in mind that you should never do to others what you wouldn't like others to perform to you. As a consequence, that you should stay well away from gangs and groups which love, laugh and kick others.

© 2020 Jenny


Author's Note

Jenny
I studied at Baltimore City Community College. It was an interesting experience and I found good friends there. Nowadays I write essays on bullying in school to help students and truly feel like this is the place I've been looking for. Writing is my passion and I love the fact that I'm helping students.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on April 28, 2020
Last Updated on April 29, 2020
Tags: bulling, school, students

Author

Jenny
Jenny

Baltimore, MD



About
I studied at Baltimore City Community College. It was an interesting experience and I found good friends there. Nowadays I write essays on bullying at school to help students and truly feel like this .. more..

Writing