I'll never have you again...

I'll never have you again...

A Poem by Pain Love & Skulls

Trying to forget you is painfully hard. I what you back in my arms, holding me, kissing me, looking at me. Even a simple hello would do. I miss you. Every little thing about you is stuck in my mind, your smile, and your amazing blue and hazel eyes. Everything that you have done that made me smile. The good and the bad memories will not fade. I want it to wash away just want you to disappear from my memory I wish nobody would ever speak your name again. Never hearing your name or anything about you ever again. The pain of living without you by my side is painful enough. It’s been so hard trying to live life everyday without you. How one minute I had you in my arms and the next you were gone. I will never have you again. It kills me knowing that, that I will never have you. Your touch, your kiss, your eyes gazing into mine. Nothing…

© 2010 Pain Love & Skulls


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
X
ohhh, i like it especially these lines (It kills me knowing that, that I will never have you. Your touch, your kiss, your eyes gazing into mine. Nothing…) very cool

Posted 13 Years Ago


i felt the emotion; a heart breaking expression of longing and appreciation of what once was...

the only change you'll need to make is on the first line to I want instead of "I what"

Posted 13 Years Ago


Poem is outstanding. The internal struggle to understand life and love can leave us disappointed. I could feel the sadness and trying to accept a lost in your words. The ending was so strong and the poem is excellent.
Coyote.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Believe it or not, I know how you feel...If you need to talk, im here, and so is James. You know that. We love u :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 24, 2010
Last Updated on May 24, 2010

Author

Pain Love & Skulls
Pain Love & Skulls

Rocky Mount, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
My name is Jess Di Paula i love writing and everything to do with it. I started poetry when i was in 6th grade. I am now a freshman and years old. I love music, its my everything. I play piano:). I re.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..