The lady with ice water in her veins

The lady with ice water in her veins

A Story by John Evans
"

One of the many captivating amusing short stories of Johnathen Evans takes place on a bus, in one of the nation's most busiest cities.

"


I couldnt help but Notice the tall guy in the burgandy apple hat who was standing next to where i was sitting. It was going on 9 o clock this morning as i had to be at work at that time. 
I glanced around the bus, making quick visuals and analyzing all the attractive women or atleast the women I thought were attractive. Still scanning, my eyes had finally landed on what i would consider to be the most attractive female i would see that entire day. Her small cute petite shoulders were graced by her long jet black hair, which seemed almost like silk from the distance. Her eyes where dark brown and bold, with power. she had a small nose to compliment her pretty brown eyes and luscious lips, While Her long dark hair complimented her caramel brown skin color. It was as if she had a photoshoot to make! As the bus came to its stop i stumbled forward and backward trying to maintian balace and not look like such a clutz in front of the girl.
As i stumbled, so did the tall guy in the burgandy apple hat, falling right into the beautiful female i had been gazing upon. He hits the ground and everyone watches as the beautiful young lady he had fallen into crashes to the ground as well. Her bright sky blue purse swings backwards as she tries to grasp the handle on the wall to hold her balance. As i watched the tall old man in the burgandy apple hat pick himself off the floor i rush torward the girl on the floor hoping that my aid in her fall would hopefully get me noticed. I hadnt realized the older guy in the apple hat had expected me to help him off the ground when i rushed pass him to help the girl instead. "Complete jerk" sat in my mind as if the phrase itself were stuck to my forehead. 
As I Extend my hand out to the girls reach, she pulls her hand away and gives me the most devious unforgiving look in the history of foreverdom. "I dont need you to f*****g help me!" she snaps. I gently pull my arm back in embarrassment as the ever so sweet and gorgeous female that i had made her out to be, stands up and brushes off the slush from the melted snow off the ground. It was as if the slush on her back and shoulder Matched the crisp cold feeling of the ice cold water in her veins. 

Johnathen Evans

© 2015 John Evans


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on March 7, 2015
Last Updated on March 7, 2015
Tags: cold, ice, water, ice water, veins, lady, lady with ice veins, ice veins, water ice veins

Author

John Evans
John Evans

OH



About
I write short stories. i started writing them once i realized i could transfer every thought, skit, conversation, and dream onto paper. Im John, enjoy. more..

Writing