Chapter 4 Sharon's Diary

Chapter 4 Sharon's Diary

A Chapter by JewelsIsabella
"

Sharon let Violete look at her diary for one week or as long as it takes for her to read it. While Violete reads it. Sharon will be using notebook paper until she gets her diary.

"

Dear Diary,

 Today is Violete's birthday. So, I am going to give her a skull, black, gothic, watch. It is so goth and dark. I HATE IT!! But, she will love it! Or something I have no idea what she says or feels when she gets things she really likes. Oh I saw Trever from the back of his head ten feet away. OMG OMG!! I can't beleive it!! I mean that is so far ahead of schedule then I planned Violete's Sweet 16! At first I wanted it to be like the way I imagined mine....but, then she thought it should be more like her. I don't blame her I mean I wouldn't want my Sweet 16 to be like hers. We are very different people. I don't even know why we are friends. I mean I remember how it was the story I have told you a million times Diary. The one about the high collastrol in her sandwich. I really don't feel like telling the story again. I won't have you for a week. But, no worries I will still write on notebook paper. DON'T WORRY!!!  So, Violete's party had a smoke machine, ripped black curtains and drapes and table cloths, and a broken disco ball, with green slime, and everything. It screamed her. My mom wants me to wear her Sweet 16 dress for my Sweet 16. I AM TOO YOUNG FOR THAT DRESS!!! IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS FROM OVER A THOUSAND YEARS OLD!! My Sweet 16 is in a few months. But, now lets go in the Trever issue. Violete saw eye to eye contact with Trever when she fell and of course Trever was there it was like love at first sight. They started laughing and smiling for what seemed like forever she said. I can hardly beleive what she has told me. She actully fell in love. SHE HAD FEELING!! I can hardly beleive that and the Trever part....but mostly the emotional part. I wish I could read Violete's Journal. Thats part of the reason why I will give you, Diary to Violete because I thought once I finally give her mine she will give me her's. But I don't know it may be a dumb idea. But, its worth a try I mean what do I have to loose well except her my ONLY friend of course. Anyways, I really am in LOVE!!! I wish Trever and I could get close soon and anytime soon. But until then I will write in here my fantasies of him and I. Hope you did enjoy this Violete!!

 

Love,

Sharon

 

 



© 2012 JewelsIsabella


Author's Note

JewelsIsabella
This is Sharon's Diary which is why it is written in pink and so emotional.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

317 Views
Added on July 19, 2012
Last Updated on July 25, 2012
Tags: Diary, Sharon, Girly


Author

JewelsIsabella
JewelsIsabella

South Beloit, IL



About
I love to write making a book right now! more..

Writing