Chapter 4: Desperate

Chapter 4: Desperate

A Chapter by נнα∂єи♥

Anna let out another bloodcurdling scream, her face contorted with pain, as the pain in her back stabbed at her again.  Evana walked over to her calmly, looking unconcerned.  "Anna," she said gently.  "Are you alright?"

"Oh, yeah," Anna snapped.  "I'm fine."

However, Jineya appeared very concerned.  "Anna, you are far from fine," she said.  "This... I've never seen something like this before.  It appears that you're going through your elf transformation already, beginning to sprout your wings.  But... this is what I don't understand - you haven't even been here for an hour.  Transformations are not supposed to start this early.  It should at least be an hour after arriving that you begin to feel the slightest discomfort... but yours is very powerful."

"Great," Anna screamed, as another painful stab hit her.  "What am I - supposed - to do?"

Jineya and Evana looked at each other quickly, and Evana whispered something to her.  "Well," Jineya suggested, "there's nothing that we can do.  When the pain ceases, or stops altogether, we'll try to figure out why you experienced the first part of the transformation so quickly.  But still, what I don't understand is why yours is so early, and so painful.  If this, part one of the transformation, is as unbearable as you say, the other parts could kill you."

Anna shuddered, and clenched her jaw as the pain stabbed her again.  "Well - that's just - great," she hissed, struggling to sit up.  "What do I - do?"

"There's nothing," Jineya responded sharply, "that you can do at this point.  All we can do is wait."

"Damn," Anna hissed, as the pain moved slowly up to her shoulder blade.  "Well... that sucks."

"Yes," Evana said.  "You'll have nothing to do around here until you transform completely, which could take slightly longer than usual..." Before Anna could protest, she continued.  "You see, since you started earlier, that means that you must have many things changed about your current body state to be a full dark elf.  Until then, you can't participate in any of our duties around here.  All you can do is sit around and wait for the transformation to end."

"Great," Anna muttered.  She squealed as the pain stabbed her again, her muscles tightening.  "How long - will it take?"

"For you?" Jineya grimaced.  "A long time.  Until then, you need to find something to do. "

The female dark elves began to stand and leave, and Anna forced a smile and looked towards the direction of the male dark elf, who was still sitting hunched over.  "At least I'll have someone to talk to..." she said.


© 2010 נнα∂єи♥


Author's Note

נнα∂єи♥
Damn. I'm sorry this chapter was LIKE A MONTH LATE and I'm sorry it was so short. Writer's block needs to DIE.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Writers Block Needs to go to Hell where it belongs... -.- AND YAY! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! XD And it being short iz a Hellova lot better then nothing! XD ...I laughed so much...I love how the elves are just so blunt...The part where Jineya's just like,"for you? A long time." just...*sigh* I love this book. XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ha, I laughed at the end to. xDDD
I agree with cheezit. :P
And I liked tihs chapter too... the whole "dude elf" thing is where the romance-y part of this book comes in, right? RIGHT?! xDDD it'd better be... i wanna read romances right now. :P And yessss... anna is awesome... xDDD
And I love this: "Damn." lol where jineya is explaining s**t and Anna's just like: "damn."

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
HAHAHAHAAHA!! I LOL'D SO HARD AT THE END. XDDDD

and yes!! OMFG writer's block defintiely needs to f*****g DIE because I WANT TO READ THIS BOOK DAMNIT. And it's hard to read something that is never updated. Stupid writer's block.

Well, anyway, I love this chapter even though it is REALLY REALLY REAALLLYYY short. But nawh, it's okay; don't sweat it. I love Anna; she's so freaking great. Lol. She's freaking out...calm...freaking out...calm...freaking out..HAY ITS DAT GUY I CAN TALK TO. lolol. Well, anyway, that sucks for her. Painful, ouch, and I feel sorry for her. And kind of that guy. o.O

Can't wait for more and hope that writer's block GOES THE HELL AWAY so you can write more and I can read more. :D ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 21, 2010
Last Updated on December 14, 2010



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..