Chapter 9: Betrayed

Chapter 9: Betrayed

A Chapter by נнα∂єи♥
"

2/11/11.

"
Well, Vidya once was a dark elf as we were.  She was the same as all dark elves; usually quiet and keeping to themselves at most times.  But there was something about her... something that we couldn't understand. 

She was a very interesting individual on the whole.  She asked many questions about the history of dark elves and how we were created and everything such as that.  She asked those type of questions, personal and odd, quite often.  I couldn't answer some of them, because they were secrets that only I knew as the queen of all elves. 

She would get frustrated when I wouldn't answer some of them.  Every time I saw her, she was acting suspicious and out-of-the-ordinary, even for her.  She no longer asked me any questions after one time where she asked me a question about how I became the queen, and what she would have to do to become the queen.  She got so mad at me that time, because... I couldn't answer something like that.  It was just too... too personal. 

And she swore to me, that one day, she would take over Kedreda forever. 

And that was the last time I saw her. 

She disappeared from the castle, and we were all confused.  I sent Evana and Jineya out to go look for her, and they looked everywhere.  There wasn't a place they didn't look.  But still, they were unsuccessful with finding her.  She had... vanished, you would say.  I gave up on looking for her, when I shouldn't have. 

Because one day, she attacked Kedreda, the castle mostly, and all the villages.  She had an army with her, an army of horrible creatures.  There were demons and everything of that sort, and they almost wiped out our entire kingdom.  There were at least thirty dark elves then, and now there are barely any at all.  The other types of elves, fire, air, water, and earth; they are still well.  I am not sure why she was able to kill so many of the dark elves, but choose to leave behind many other types.  Perhaps it was because she knew that I was closest to the dark elves, because the castle is in this part of Kedreda, where the dark elves live.  I control all elves, but they must travel here to speak with me, which is a dangerous trip and should not be attempted. 

And after that battle, Vidya was surprisingly captured at the end.  I sentenced her for life in the dungeon, which leads to an underground area which has been sealed forever and can only be opened with a secret code and the help of the Key.  The Key is held by a certain elf , which you have not met yet.  Her and another guard the dungeon.  There is no way to get in.  They would find you.  Vidya has remained down there, but somehow she commanded her demon warriors and such to attack.  Perhaps she has powers we do not know of.


Usara's words rang through Anna's head as she finished, and Anna was confused and horrified at the same time.  So... this Vidya-elf... had attempted to wipe out the dark elves?  When she was one?  Although Anna was confused, she didn't say a thing.  She felt weak for not speaking up, but... if she said something... it wouldn't feel right.

Suddenly, Anna's cheek-bones throbbed again.  She squealed in the pain, and Usara, Vuruh, and the others all looked up at her simultaneously, confused.  She shook her head, but Usara wasn't buying it, obviously.

"What happened?" Usara asked, seeming slightly concerned.

Anna shrugged.  "My... cheek-bones just throbbed," she said. 

"You're just going to change again," Usara told her, taking a seat on her throne.

"Great," Anna said, a weak smile forming on her face.




© 2011 נнα∂єи♥


Author's Note

נнα∂єи♥
Yeah, Usara might have already been sitting on her throne in the end of the chapter before, but let's pretend that she wasn't. xD This was short, but I promise a long chapter will be next!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
r
THAT WAS F*****G AWESOME!!!! I LOVE THAT STORY THINGY ABOUT VIDYA!!! I F*****G LOVER HER CAUSE SHES SO EVIL AND S**T. I WANNA MEET HER!!!!!! Wiping out all her kind is kind of sadistic. o.o even more sadistic than rayne, so yeah. o.o Very sadistic. xDDDD Hehehe, her changing is funny. I AM AMUSED. :D *shot* YEAH, SO I LIKE LOVE THIS STORY!!!!! LIKE TOTALLY. *shotagainforsayinglikeonpurpose* Okay, Im done. Cant wait to see what happens next!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Don't like her either. -.- I support her violence, but wiping out her own kind? ...Major issues. -.- Hehe...She's changing again...Hehe...This is just gonna be Hell for Anna for a while. XD

Posted 13 Years Ago


...I dun like Vidya. xD She seems like a b***h, but akshfaksf who cares I want to get to know her. o.o Well, I want to READ about her and FIND OUT WHO THE HELL SHE IS. xD yeah. This was an interesting chappie, although short. And the last line was funny. xD and omg, your review note.... xDDDDD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 11, 2011
Last Updated on February 11, 2011



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..