Should I Hold On or Move On?

Should I Hold On or Move On?

A Story by Jas Alejandrino Ramos
"

The Diary of A Dazed And Confused Writer

"

I don't know what to say or do. Everything seems to be meaningless or should I say without passion. I feel like I am lost, bumped and can't get out of this unknown tunnel of confusion. The one that I used to talk always, my best friend, is now like a stranger for he has gone afar. The first few months without him feel like I'm still close to him. We used to chat on Facebook, talk on phone and Skype to stay connected even we're miles away. But it feels like time has swept and fade the communication we used to have. I feel alone, no one to talk with all these miseries in life that just talking to him makes me feel good. He was the only one who makes me feel that way. I try to be friends with others but I still feel alone without him. 

That awkward moment when you message him but he didn't reply so you would've expect him to be busy. But no, he is flirting with his ex, the one who as hurt him but still love her. Everyday without getting a message from him feels like more than ignoring but rather forgetting me. I know that he loves me the way i love him as my best friend. I am confused if I should hold on to him or should i move forward? But how can I move on if being without him makes me feel weak and lonely inside?

© 2014 Jas Alejandrino Ramos


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

261 Views
Added on March 23, 2014
Last Updated on March 23, 2014
Tags: hold on, move on, heartbroken, confuse

Author

Jas Alejandrino Ramos
Jas Alejandrino Ramos

Pampanga, Philippines



About
I am a Bachelor of Arts in Communication graduate who loves to write poems and novels...I have also a passion for interior designing. more..

Writing