The day i came alive....

The day i came alive....

A Poem by Jibin

When I met you at first time it’s all a dark night,
In front of that church, you were talking to somebody.,
Through the damn blue lights., I saw that fascinating eyes...
But, those were searching for somebody else…
 
I don’t know why the hell am standing there as nothing.
Don’t know what to do, or even don’t know what to think..,
Losing myself, searching for the reasons inside my head..,
Did you ripped out my heart and soul…?
        
                                                                         

© 2011 Jibin


Author's Note

Jibin
Nothing to write, this was really happened in my life, and here i share it for a while.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

We are all searching for that one person, don't let them get away once you've found them! Trust me, you'll regret it. Anyway..Nicely done, much emotion is shown.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

We never forget the first time we look into the eyes of the one we belong with.........

Posted 12 Years Ago


When we meet the person who we will want forever. It will hit us like a truckload of rocks. I like this poem. This is real life and I hope you had a happy ending. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

this was amazing, and i agree with Crystal life is full of wonder. i love how you express yourself in your pieces... its outstanding.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Life is sometimes full of wonder. I like this poem. I enjoy the expression and feelings you put into your work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very dark and alluring...makes me want more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Mystery of feelings and attractions. Some relations and relatives are given by god. And some lovely people are chosen by us. This love bond is the most powerful and worth caring thing in life. Love never want something, it is synonym of giving. Even if she is not yours, she has a very important place in your life. And that is most strange but beautiful feature of love.....

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very poweful, very deep, and mysterious! Great!

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There's nothing more powerful than the moment we fall in love, especially when we're unsure whenther that love is mutual. Hopefully your heart hasn't been ripped out, but has been cared for gently. I enjoyed your poem. Thank you for sharing your emotions in your words. Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


You have a simple yet smooth writing. Its fascinating and the grammar isn't as noticeable but you did great.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

769 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on May 3, 2011

Author

Jibin
Jibin

India



About
Well, about me!!!! He he he... :) I'm Jibin from India., i'm just 18 years old guy. Always trying to figure out myself, and to find some joy from this f*****g life.... :( But the question is t.. more..

Writing
The Best Day The Best Day

A Story by Jibin


Me! Me!

A Poem by Jibin



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..