To Remember...

To Remember...

A Story by Jibin
"

Is there anything more sweeter than reality...

"
Of course, I walk through this way everyday. For me, it has felt that something constantly changing in this very way.  Yet today too! Something seems wrong...
Why it is all seems like a hell? Is this day have I waited for. Or is this again going to end up like semicolon?  Why does this black pavement always resemble my mind? 
Is that white flowers look so sad today..?I don't know, But beyond my imagination, an insane feeling lied under the mist.... 

I saw something moving up there, slowely breaking down the mist... 
"What's that?" I asked my self.  
Oh! That is not something, that is a girl, with a cute smile on her face.
"Not a mere girl.” ,the words in my mind… 
"Then of course, why it's not everything???"
I know her, I see her everyday, and walking, and chatting, talking, and she is living up there.  But ,  now, why does her smile feels so harsh...???
Harsh!!!? No, it is not harsh; it is so crucial, purely crucial.!  In which my eyes are not worthy to see, and my heart is incapable to cure it…

To where, those eyes staring at? Are they looking at me.?!
No, not at me, I know those were addictive to the emptiness of street and smiled to the unseen recovery of beauty in it...
Is she noticed me, at least my presence at the corner of the street, i don't think so...
Then why does that face becoming expressionless, "Is that rage on my face...?"  The answers are fading...
She kept walking towards me, no, not towards me her destiny is to elsewhere...
Now, i see, she is no more far away from me...
"Is my hand frozen now...?"
I checked out, no not only my hands I am totally frozen, in which my tears were not let to scroll down!!!
"Is there anything I missed.?”  I doubted myself...   "What is that?" I searched, have I lost  myself?
"No, not myself, my heart also..."
Is my heart there, is it beating??? I raised my hands to the chest,
Yeah it is there, and of course, it is beating, it is not beating, no it is not..? It is confused and beaten up like jazz drum on the pop show!!!
"What is going on ahead..?"  Why I could not even figure out this!!!
The words and language only fails at such situation to tell about some of the feelings....
Just like the empowering words from the dreams to reality, something forced me to talk to...
However, what do I do, when my head went like a blank page.!   Nothing was written, nor for to think... Words keep slipped out in to somewhere,  in to the mind!!!  
"No, I could not talk, even a single word." But I know, I must talk!!!

However, this hardening, beat less heart with creeping pain to the words making me cold, and pulling me back into the lonely street....   And what I do, when my feelings only left me to watch this, and when my heart leave me alone to suffer this....
Cursing to the feelings, I just watched her, walking away, fading to somewhere, less to the hope of a clash again...

© 2011 Jibin


Author's Note

Jibin
Memories, the incredible realities, that sleeps deep inside our heart, there is nothing more sweeter, when we hold its to our life.., even sometimes it hurts though.
What i say, probably i'm not well a story writer, and so, i'm not sure and this is my story attempt....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

when i saw the title oh was like "oh hell yea jibin witting bout 1 ofmy fav band " then i read it an realized it wasn't about it oh well

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think you told the story very well.. Your braver then I am lol.. Keep it up..xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


good job i'd say...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great job, always room for improvement, enjoyed reading :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like stories which has drama, suspense etc. Yours is a soft and cute story. It could have been much better. Lots of grammatical mistakes. The pattern of writing i.e use of lines and paragraphs could have been better. Good for the first time. But expect much better from you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


its really good to be honest about the flow (i decided to be more critic) it could work like no but like the flow has...just like timothyj22 says its the grammar not that i blame you for it i suck at grammar but in total i love ti and i can realate to it except its a guy not a girl really good!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TJ
As aforementioned it could use a grammar and spelling check. Story itself is good but wording is sometimes choppy which interrupts the flow.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A great story Jibin. I would use the grammar and spell-check options on the word processing program you use to write with. They generally contain wonderful tools to help out. Let me know if you need any assistance in finding out how to set them up or use them. I will be glad to help.

Posted 12 Years Ago


You have such a remarkable way of painting pictures with your words! The mood of this story is sad and lonely, an empty cry in the darkness but you've managed to make it seem beautiful and heart wrenching. There were a few spelling mistakes I noticed but not enough to take away from the feel of your story. Nicely done, my friend!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

401 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 18, 2011
Last Updated on July 20, 2011

Author

Jibin
Jibin

India



About
Well, about me!!!! He he he... :) I'm Jibin from India., i'm just 18 years old guy. Always trying to figure out myself, and to find some joy from this f*****g life.... :( But the question is t.. more..

Writing
The Best Day The Best Day

A Story by Jibin


Me! Me!

A Poem by Jibin