Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel

When the bell for lunch rang, I still didn't know where the cafeteria was. Nathan tapped me on my shoulder with a smile on his face.
"Are you ready to go to lunch?"
"yea, what do they have for lunch?"
"The usual gross food." He said with a chuckle.
We made our way to the cafeteria, which was a few minutes away from the biology class.We entered and saw only half of it was full we got our trays and I asked him, "Where do you want to sit?" 
"Anywhere you pick." He told me
I picked a small round table at the back and walk towards it and sit down. On my plate I see my was milk, peas,rice&gravy and a small piece of cake. "I think I'm going to die at this school."
Nathan laughed "You'll get used to it after a while. Besides if you don't eat you will get sick." He said eating some peas. 
"Yea" I start to nibble on the cake as a certain red head boy come sit next to me. 
" Hey Blair, Smith." Allen said. 
"Wallis." Nathan said. 
I start to figure something is going on with these two.
"Umm, Allen how was art?" I ask him trying to ease the mood.
"Wonderful, I actually drew you something." He said with a smile and taking a piece of paper out of his pocket and giving it to me. I take it and open it. It was a beautiful red rose with swirling patterns and early morning dew on it. 
I gasp. "Allen its beautiful. Thank you."
"No problem, glad you like it." 
"I've seen better." Nathan said.
"I haven't, Allen can you teach me how to draw?" I ask Allen with bright eyes. I was never good at drawing.
"I usually don't take on pupils but, for a pretty girl like you I'll make a exception." 
I smile. "Great, the only thing I can draw is stick people." I said laughing 
"So Blair, how do you like the school so far?" Nathan interrupted. 
"I really like it, I'm just nervous about swim class." 
"How come?" Allen ask
"I can't swim." I say sighing.
"No problem Blair, I'm a peer swim coach." Nathan said.
"Great! What do you have to do in there?"
"Swim" Allen said laughing.
"Shut up Wallis, your almost never in class. Also to answer your question Blair, we stretch, get our bathing suits, then swim." 
"Bathing suits? I'm a bit self conscious." I say blushing
"Why? you have a great body from what I can see." Allen said looking at me up and down.
"How are the bathing suits for the girls?" I ask Nathan.
"Typical one-piece but the instructor lets you wear shorts if you want, like we do." Nathan said. 
"Oh I think I'll wear shorts then." I said.
"Blair in some sexy shorts and in a soaking wet bathing suit. I'm coming to swim class today." Allen said got up and leaving.
"Now do you see what I said about watching out for him? A good girl like you shouldn't get involved with him" Nathan said to me also getting up and leaving.
'I have only been here a day an I gotten into something.' Then I realized I couldn't get to my English class without Nathan. After English was time for gym. As soon as I entered the gym at the back of the campus, it was a typical one. Wax floors, a wooden score board with a eagle on it and bleachers on either side. And a Latin man was the coach.He looked more fit than the coach at my old school who would pass out after doing one lap around the gym.
"Hello everyone and Welcome to Physical Ed, I am your new coach, Mr. Mendez. You will need white tops and black bottoms, starting next week, we will start our exercise." He said.  
We mostly just sat in the bleachers that period and last and worst class of all, swim class. 


© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
I actually do just sit in the bleachers during gym class ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A good chapter—continue writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 3, 2013
Last Updated on March 3, 2013
Tags: school, new, Blair, Blake


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel