The Kirkland and F.A.C.E family reunion

The Kirkland and F.A.C.E family reunion

A Story by Mystic_Angel
"

just what the title says

"

It was a sunny May day in the USA when Alfred got a letter in his mailbox.

"A letter?" He proceeded to open it when he say a British flag stamp on it. 

'Alfred,this is your friend Arthur. I was wondering if me,you,and Matthew could have a bit of a social gathering in Ontario? I mailed Matthew and his answer was yes.I know you would like e-mails over handwritten letters, but I am quite fond of them.If you do decide to go, it will be in Ontario on the 24th of May.'

~Your friend Arthur

"I'll just call him and why does he keep saying your friend he was basically my bro." Alfred picked up the phone and decided to go.

On the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, Arthur's phone rang.

"Who the bloody hell is calling me?" He said "If it is Kiku I will answer but I swear if it is Francis I am going to swear."

"Yes,Hello" Arthur said.

"Yo dude I just got your letter and I think its awesome. And doesn't Matthew live in Ontario?" He said in one breath.

"Yes he does, which is why I wanted it to be there and I have only been there twice."

"Sounds amazing, I'm in.Oh snap I'm missing Honey Boo-Boo!"

'Honey Boo-Boo?' Arthur thought.

Alfred looked at his calendar 

May 23rd.

"May 23rd!" Alfred yelled through his house packing and rushing to the airport."I hope Matthew still has the same address."

In Ontario, Matthew sneezed. 

"Bless you" A certain voice said.

"Oh,thank you Francis."

Arthur arrived a day early because of the International Dateline. 

"Not as cold as I would expect, but still nippy."

He heard a car horn. It was Matthew smiling and waving.

"Hello Matthew!" He said smiling running to the car. "Its nice to see you again and you grew up very well seeing as you were raised by that frog."

"Yea, about him"

But Arthur kept talking. 'Oh well, he will find out sooner or later.'

Matthew drove to his house,as soon as Arthur opened the door, Francis was trying to cook an omelette with rollers in his hair.

"Matthew where is your salt?" He said turning around seeing Arthur.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Arthur yelled.

"I tried to tell you in the car he was spending a week with me." Mathew said.

"Well, it is a good thing I only have to stay here for two days, And Matthew next time you are coming to my house and leave the frog."

"What an awful thing to say, I am in no way like a frog.I have a much better fashion sense." Francis said.

Arthur sat on the couch and sighed while Matthew gave him some tea.

A few hours later Alfred came to Matthew's house using his GPS. He knocked on his door with a bag full of Cheeseburgers. 

"Hey Alfred!" Matthew said letting him in. 

"I bought burgers man."

"Good now that everyone is here,plus the frog,we can start on the activities I planned." Arthur said. 

© 2013 Mystic_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on May 22, 2013
Last Updated on May 22, 2013
Tags: anime, hetalia

Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel