Free

Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel
"

A girl was abused by her father all her life

"

He watched from the doorway as she took her last breath. His daughter. Her cold lifeless body just lying there as the doctor left, unable to treat her illness. He stood there with a blank look on his face.

He really didn't much love his daughter, he didn't even care about her. In her life, since she was born, he despised her. The fact that this newborn child had taken away his wife, and he hated it.


 He would scold her when she was small and at the age of 10 he would beat her, for no reason at all.


At the age of 13, he raped his only child.


He would take her when and how he wanted. She ran away twice. The first time she was found a week afterwards,passed out near the town. The second time she was caught instantly, and her punishment was to get burned,physically and emotionally.


He took her more so than before,five times a week at least. He beat her more too,he even stabbed her once when she didn't have his dinner ready. 


Now at 22, she lays on a bed, dead, free of her father. 



© 2013 Mystic_Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
Added on October 9, 2013
Last Updated on October 9, 2013
Tags: family abuse

Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel