Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Johnny Westbrook
"

The end of a great anime series, only to be picked up by me. :)

"

 

Prologue: The New Beginning

 

 

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth. Of the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here, but I still choose to believe in its principal. That all things do come at a price. That there’s an end, and a quarrel, a cycle. That the pain we went through did have an reward. And that anyone who is determined and preservers will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected. I don't think of equivalent exchange of the law of the world anymore. I think of it as a promise, between my brother and me. A promise that someday, we'll see each other again.


Full Metal Alchemist
Full Blooded
...Three Years Has Past...

(Written By: Johnny L. Westbrook)



© 2008 Johnny Westbrook


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Eeeeeek!!! Fangirl squeal!
Can't wait to start reading the story ^^ I love FMA


Posted 11 Years Ago


You know that part of the prologue is from the series itself. Well, I liked how you used some of the stuff that was written. I am a fan of this series as it is my favorite anime ever! AWESOME!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interseting! I've not seen much of this anime, but this is a neat opening. ^_^ I hope to see more of this developed. I think you might enjoy the Fanfiction group I run on here.
http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/685/
One thing I would like to suggest, when writing fanfiction, because you are using someone else's work you should always, out of courtesy to the origional authors, and everyone else envolved, you should include a disclaimer. It can just be a standard one like this :
I do not own FMA. All characters are proptery of Hiromu Arakawa. The following thoughts and ideas belong to me.
Its just nice to have, and saves your butt from being sued for plagerism. And it is manditory to have that on all fanfictions you submit to the group should you decide to join. We would enjoy having you! I think you ar off to a great start!
Happy Writing
Liz

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well this was a good prologue I do love FMA it's an awesome anime, not to mention the first I started watching and now I'm hooked on other anime cartoons.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

this is a good intro -- cannot wait to see what the chapters hold ...


Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I liked the intro! only noticed one little hickup though.
"through did have an reward" It should be and "a" before "reward"
Other then that. The intro gives a level of wondering about what will happen next.


Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

456 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 24, 2008
Last Updated on February 24, 2008


Author

Johnny Westbrook
Johnny Westbrook

IL



About
Hello, first and foremost, thank you for stopping by my page and taking interest in my work. My name is Johnny, also known as Static, (Jay Balor is my Pin name) I have a fur child name Matrix who love.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Home Birth.. Home Birth..

A Story by Rain