The Admirer

The Admirer

A Story by Joan*Eckhart
"

They're just words...

"

Her eyes danced when she smiled, but that was less and less every day. Her hair fell down her back in a gorgeous wave, the color of leaves in autumn, but he loved her eyes the most. They were green, really dark green, the type of green you see sprouting out of the ground in the summer when the sun was good to the place. They were kind eyes, friendly and warm. They made him want to get a little close. He could always tell when she was upset or when something had made her angry just by looking into her eyes. The girl had a small beauty spot on her cheek. He thought it was shaped like a heart but it probably wasn't. How beautiful she was, sat in the corner reading a book all alone with nobody to talk to in her pink summer dress, with a little tear in the front. Always with a book under her nose. He smiled. They were good books too, not the rubbish other girls were into. She curled her hair around her finger as she read. He wondered what it would feel like to have those fingers twined with his. She stood suddenly and left.She'd be back and maybe then.



© 2014 Joan*Eckhart


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on July 1, 2014
Last Updated on July 1, 2014
Tags: Short Story

Author

Joan*Eckhart
Joan*Eckhart

United Kingdom



About
I live, I love, I write. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Joan*Eckhart


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Joan*Eckhart