The Broken Hearted Girl.

The Broken Hearted Girl.

A Story by JodieAnne
"

After having an argument with someone who meant a lot, all I could think to do was write. So I did.

"

As I read over your words, those cold hearted words of unforgiveness, I realise that what we had was real, other wise you wouldn't be who you are now, you wouldn't be hurting the way I am. I understand you don't want to be hurt again, I don't either, but knowing there's a possibility me and you will never be an 'us' again is a painful thought. You promised me you would always be there, and I was a fool to think always meant forever. As more tears fall I know I should be strong, not just strong for me but for you. I hope life brings you the kind of happiness every person desires, or every relationship should have, or so I have read about in the books, but as we both know-from experience- fairy tales don't really happen in this world. I wanted to be the one to prove to you love can be real, and it was, I wont lie and say just because its over my feelings for you were one sided; I'm sorry I couldn't be the one to give you that happiness. Maybe one day, you'll look back and realise I really did care, because by pushing you away I was protecting you, I was protecting you from me, someone broken and afraid to be happy. I guess our chapters are finally over, that the ending wasn't really as predictable because we never found a way back into each others lives. Maybe we just weren't supposed to happen, or maybe we have another blank page waiting to be filled with the heartfull words of a Broken Hearted Girl.

© 2015 JodieAnne


Author's Note

JodieAnne
Sharing my short chapters mean a lot, hardly anyone has read them but I have realised if writing is what I do and the only thing I'm decent at doing then I need to start getting it out there. Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A lot of heart has gone into this story/letter. The best pieces of writing might just be the sad ones because you feel it more. The happy ones are what we want in real life though, but it doesn't always work out the way we want.
Powerful s**t right here ;)

Posted 8 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
JodieAnne

8 Years Ago

It definitely worked out the way I wanted and needed it to. I guess you could say i'm one of the luc.. read more
Hi JodieAnne,
I just read your story and the first thought that came to my mind was: "autobiographical?". I can tell you that this is not actually a story but seem to be more a letter.
It's nice, anyway, full of tenderness. Maybe it could be used as a start foe a story to tell; half reality half fiction.
Nice script.
Bye.

Posted 8 Years Ago


JodieAnne

8 Years Ago

It is like a letter isn't it! That's definitely what I wrote it for anyway, I wrote it to someone wh.. read more
wow this was so sad! but again ur writing style interests me into reading more!
thanks for sharing :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


JodieAnne

8 Years Ago

Aw thank you! Really appreciate it x
Amy R

8 Years Ago

ur welcome :))
i'll be waiting for more stories! xD
JodieAnne

8 Years Ago

Really glad you like them! X
This is very true to life! So sad but true. Your story is almost the same as mine. ☺
Nicely written.
Keep writing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JodieAnne

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 14, 2015
Last Updated on August 15, 2015
Tags: #relationship #shortchapter

Author

JodieAnne
JodieAnne

London , United Kingdom



Writing
Why Not Why Not

A Story by JodieAnne


For you For you

A Story by JodieAnne