For you

For you

A Story by JodieAnne
"

I won't let you go because I can't. I don't want you to let me go as I know you can.

"

It’s never been easy to explain how I feel and say it to the people who mean the most to me. That might make me selfish or crazy because those people care for me and only want me to be happy. I just can’t keep talking about it but then I can’t keep pretending that everything is okay when it’s all an act and they just aren’t.

It hurts when the person you want most by your side doesn’t understand or see how much they mean to you.

I love loving him, it is such a privilege to love someone like him.

I only ever wanted to be wanted and he wanted me so much I didn’t know what to do with that. No one ever cared like he cared and that means so much I just didn’t want to lose him. I didn’t want anyone else to get to look into those eyes, I didn’t want anyone else running their hands through his curly locks or for him to share some of our precious moments with someone who isn’t me.

I’m disappointed in myself. That is a massive statement to make but I am and it’s true. There is things I wanted to do and I failed at getting there to be able to do them.

Society makes you believe when you’re in a relationship you should act a certain way. That you should always be in love, sometimes be jealous and maybe have a few arguments. They think this is a reality but it just isn’t. Reality is living for now, carrying on when you don’t want to because you know life has something better waiting round the corner for you, even if that better is something small. Reality is admitting when you make a mistake even though you’re so stubborn. Reality is coping.

I’ve only ever really been on my own, like when it comes to sharing my thoughts and how I feel I just don’t because it’s easier than someone having known all this stuff about you and still be the one to hurt you.

However I’m selfish. I have someone so amazing who cares and loves me so much and I can’t even explain to that person half the time how I feel and I know it isn’t fair. I’ll change somehow just slowly. I trust him more than I have anyone in such a long time and he isn’t one of them people that you can just let go and I won’t.

He makes me smile…

I wish everyone could love the way we love.

It hurts to think one day I could turn on my phone and your name wouldn’t be there. That I’d open my front door and you wouldn’t be the guy standing there.

You’re my best friend and I don’t want you to let me go. So believe me when I say I love you and hold me tighter when you know its time for you to go. When you miss me tell me so I can tell you I miss you so much more.  

You deserve me and you deserve my love so accept it and appreciate it as no one will ever learn to love you just like I do.

© 2015 JodieAnne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was so good. Show the guy this Piece of writing. I am sure it will work. If it doesnt then... Ill eat my hat ;)

Posted 8 Years Ago


JodieAnne

8 Years Ago

I showed him...he loved it! guess don't have to eat your hat ay! Thank you for reviewing my writing,.. read more
I like it ! Don't try to find the words to explain how much you love him , be passionate ! Show him that you love him with passion bursting inside your heart !

Posted 8 Years Ago


JodieAnne

8 Years Ago

Actions speak much louder than words ay! Don't worry I show him just how much I love him every chanc.. read more
Great! From a simple feeling such as Love you made a wonderful story. Gentry written, delicate, passionate as your usual.
Compliments.

Posted 8 Years Ago


JodieAnne

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 29, 2015
Last Updated on August 29, 2015

Author

JodieAnne
JodieAnne

London , United Kingdom



Writing
Why Not Why Not

A Story by JodieAnne