I may be the one, but

I may be the one, but

A Story by Joe Feely
"

Something I just threw together. Hope you like it!

"



            I may be the one to kiss your head tonight as it falls back on your pillow, but I am also the one who will leave you scarred and hurt.

           I may be the one to hold and comfort your when you cry, but I am also the one who will scare, frighten and curse you with my glamor of dark lies.

           I may be the one who will dance with you under the moon light, wandering underneath a starry sheet of grayish blue, but I am also the one who will fight with you, determined to dance a struggled brawl between the both of us.

           I may be the one who will lay you down on a bed of roses and be with you in the deepest hours of pleasure and love, but I am also the one who will transform my love for lust, longing for my desire more than my needs.

           I may be the one who you say you love, but I am also the one who you don't love.

         I am the man who charms, but destroys what he thinks he loves. I am the one who will break your heart without breaking my own. I am the one who will sit by your with a menacing stare rather than a loving glare. I am betrayal.

© 2011 Joe Feely


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on March 14, 2011
Last Updated on March 14, 2011

Author

Joe Feely
Joe Feely

Portland, ME



About
If your interested just ask! more..

Writing
A Lost Mind A Lost Mind

A Story by Joe Feely