Chapter 20: The half of his heart that was Truth

Chapter 20: The half of his heart that was Truth

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

*If ever there were a time of darkness it was when manipulation was made. Asuga the Demon of Manipulation has fused with Hisao.*

"

*Yukina and Yuhiko could only watch as the smoke enveloped the area and Hisao's voice was now changing into Asuga's laughter. The trama was strong enough for Asuga to fuse to Hisao and take his consciousness onto him. The smoke grew as Yukina groaned a bit holding her wound and watched*

Yukina: what.. whats happening.. this isnt normal..

*Yuhiko nodded*

Yuhiko: its Asuga.. hes doing what I did with Ihgi. Its sort of like a temporary merge between Demon and human.

*Yukina coughed a bit and shook her head*

Yukina: I never thought.. they were truly real.. just some made up stuff..

*Yuhiko shook her head*

Yuhiko: they are real! its just they've faded for so long people cant believe it!

*Ihgi appeared beside the two of them looking on sadly*

Ihgi: only a few people know about demons. Asuga is one of the Heiju Demons that lived far before your time. He may be the strongest. I fear that he will not give up Hisao's body without a fight but he cannot stay as Hisao. The more he does, the more Hisao's existence is swallowed in darkness until hes gone.

*Yuhiko blinked*

Yuhiko: no we cant let that happen! there must be a way to stop him.

*She shook her head*

Ihgi: He considers no one friends just pawns.. he will not stop till the world is in strife and paranoia. I know this more than anyone..

*Yuhiko looked to her*

Yuhiko: theres something.. something your not telling me Ihgi.

*she nodded and closed her eyes*

Ihgi: im sorry but.. right now I cannot speak of it. Just know that Hisao is in there and he will not harm you but im unsure of everyone else..

*Yuhiko growled*

Yuhiko: there must be something.. something we can do..

*they looked as the smoke cleared finally and a tall figure stood in the middle. The wings on his back extended as if stretching an arm. A pair of bat like wings along with a feather pair of wings and bone wings appeared as his long black hair went far down his back and bangs came from down the sides of his pointed ears. His clothes seemed to change as well. He wore a long black coat lined with a gold streak and dark pants with a black vest while wearing black boots. He waved his hair away from his face and opened his eyes revealing them to be a golden iris as a smile came across his face and he admired his black nails looking to his hands in delight.*

Asuga: hmmmm......

*Yuhiko and Yukina blinked looking to him surprised*

Yuhiko: that thats... Asuga?

*Yukina shook her head*

Yukina: he seems.. like he accelerated Hisao's aging.. he looks mature.

*Ihgi nodded*

Ihgi: to take his form he had to.. its only temporary but he doesnt know that.. Asuga is formed now. the Demon of Manipulation is there before you.

*he breathed in taking a big gasp of air and sighed looking down then turned to the body of Kuromasa and smiled kneeling down and shook his head*

Asuga: thank you human, without you I could never have felt this form for many a generations. Huh? are you dead? too bad I dont have that limit. hehehehaha.

*Yuhiko looked to him then turned away. He stood up again and looked around then frowned*

Asuga: this place looks so ugh.. its typical of humans to make disgusting things but this is simple. As a shapeless form I couldn't really tell much about it but now that I see it.. bleh.. 

*Ihgi looked to him and called out to him*

Ihgi: Asuga!

*he waved his hand smirking and looking away*

Asuga: shh Ihgi im trying to think of how this place should look.

*she blinked and shook her head*

Ihgi: dont shush me! youve taken over that boy!.. how do you..

*He sighed and rolled his eyes*

Asuga: blah blah blah I know what I did... now then lets see that should be this!

*he snapped his fingers as the ground shook and a chair rose up from the roof. It was decorated with skulls on the arms and a black rose with thorns extending on the back of it. He smiled and sat down in it leaning back.*

*Ihgi huffed*

Ihgi: Asuga! your being annoying!

*He smiled and nodded*

Asuga: yeah I know, so?

*Yukina looked to them as Yuhiko sighed*

Yuhiko: what have you done to Hisao!?

*Asuga looked to her*

Asuga: his wife right? your name is Yubaki yujina kihiko?

*She growled*

Yuhiko: its Yuhiko! Tell me what you did to him!

*He smiled and waved his hands*

Asuga: he got mad not me. You know he has alot of wet dreams of you.. such a bad kid.

*She blinked and blushed*

Yuhiko: wh-what?..

*Ihgi shook her head*

Ihgi: stop it Asuga!

*he shrugged*

Asuga: Im just saying! you know its nice to know things like that right?

*Ihgi looked to Yuhiko*

Ihgi: hes not taking us seriously.. we may have to do something we might not like.

*Yuhiko turned away a bit*

Yuhiko: umm.. I know.. and its okay.. as long as we dont kill him right?

*She smiled*

Ihgi: we cant its not in our nature Yuhiko. I think though that if we can get him to use his power up fighting us then he will revert back but Asuga has alot of power more than I myself but I am also his weakness.

*Yuhiko calmly looked to her*

Yuhiko: is this because of what your not telling me?

*she turned away a bit*

Ihgi: yes... im sorry.. but you must trust me.. you will know soon enough.

*Yukina nodded*

Yukina: I will trust you.. and while you use me I can try to think of how to keep him from possessing Hisao again.

*she nodded*

Ihgi: trust your teachings.. isnt that what you were taught?

*she blinked and nodded*

Yuhiko: yes your right. I will trust them as I trust you.

*Ihgi nodded as a light shined and wrapped them in it. Yukina looked surprised as Ihgi appeared now in full form fused with Yuhiko. She looked to Asuga calmly as he looked a bit at her*

Yukina: mmm.. its you again..

*she shook her head*

Ihgi: I wont harm you like last time.. your not our enemy of course. Please just hold out and watch.

*Yukina looked as Ihgi walked toward Asuga calmly. He yawned and looked to her as she stood in front of him*

Ihgi: Asuganiju Hatuma! your doing a bad thing!

*he smiled looking to her*

Asuga: Ihgiasa Hashinaba! I know what im doing.

*She growled*

Ihgi: we are not meant for this world anymore. You know that.

*he shook his head*

Asuga: thats your opinion. Our world was a hellhole of hunting, humans used to hunt us down and mount us like trophies in their villages. Do you remember I was torn to f*****g pieces!

*She nodded*

Ihgi: I know that but we cant attack these people much less take their bodys. They are not the ones who caused our pain.

*He stood up looking to her standing over her but looked into her eyes*

Asuga: our pain is their pain. With the right manipulations and paranoia this world will be ours.

*he reached and placed his hand on her cheek then looked to her somberly*

Asuga: come now Ihgi you know that im right. They will only waste their lives fighting or dying for something weak. None can make much accomplishments as the demon kind they dwindle in comparison.

*She shook her head closing her eyes*

Ihgi: you forget.. youve forgotten that I am your other half. I am half your heart. The half that was truth. I can see through your manipulations.

*he blinked then frowned*

Asuga: I know that.. I should have remembered that things like that wont work on you.. then what will you do to stop me if I say no?

*she pulled back a bit as her wings flapped and she started to fly moving farther from him*

Ihgi: I.. I have to stop you my love.. its my duty to keep in check even if it means fighting.

*he smirked and shook his head*

Asuga: you cannot overpower me Ihgi.. you may be like me but I am the Demon of Manipulation.. the ultimate existence in the making.

*he floated as the chair melted away into a dark liquid then looked to her with a growl*

Asuga: after im done weakening you.. I think ill make you my slave. You can wear all those suits that human females love to wear for their lovers.

*she shook her head*

Ihgi: you wont have time for such a foolish thing Asuga, youll be a shapeless spirit again.

*He growled to her*

Asuga: the hell I will..

*Yukina looked on at the two as they floated into the sky. Footsteps could be heard behind her. She blinked and pulled out her blade*

???: be at ease Beautiful Assassin. I am not here for you.

*her eyes widened as she looked to the figure*

Yukina: y-you... you are!..



© 2013 CzatoftheMoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

B-But.. then who the heck was in the door way? Ha-ha. Needless to say I can't wait to see what will happen as they confront one another. So many questions left hanging. I love your cliff hangers. I enjoyed it.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 9, 2013
Last Updated on October 9, 2013
Tags: Yakuza, Demons, drama


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing