Chapter 21: The Sour taste of Truth.

Chapter 21: The Sour taste of Truth.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

The fight begins between the powerful demons but the past is not the only thing that haunts them.

"





*Asuga shook his head sighing*

Asuga: Ihgiasa its been years since we actually fought. Why fight me when you know no one will win?

*She shook her head*

Ihgi: that last fight was.. different. Where you provoked me I had no resolve to win.. but now..

*he nodded*

Asuga: your fighting for the life of this boy right? How naive.

*she shook her head and waved her hand the railings beside them seemed to glow with a light and transform into gold chains that wrapped around him. He blinked grunting and struggling*

Ihgi: you don't understand after all this time how humans are needed do you?

*he shook his head*

Asuga: their not! their revenge loving spiteful creatures that would rather destroy it than have everyone share it! They make good tools of war and manipulation spreading hatred across the world and eating away at the life of this planet.

*she blinked seeing him break the chains by his will alone. He grinned as they shattered into peices transforming back into the railings now bent and broken*

Asuga: they are only tools for us demons to use. Our dominance over them is supreme!

*he waved his hands sending a shock wave of darkness in all directions. Ihgi blinked and covered her face as the darkness sent her falling to the ground but she was able to keep her footing. Yukina ducked as the other man stood unaffected by it. Ihgi blinked seeing the area around her morph into a dark cage and trap her*

Ihgi: Asuga!

*she blinked and growled extending her arms outward and sent a blast of light from her breaking the cage as it crumbled and reverted to stone. He laughed looking down at her*

Asuga: impressive my sweetheart! you can use a bit of your power as well without materials as a base! However how much can you use without you getting tired and reverting!?

*he rose his hand and pulled stones from the buildings rooftop up and transformed them into dark spikes sending them at her. She blinked and pressed her hands on the ground morphing the stones into a gold shield blocking the spikes. As the shield began to crack she then aimed her hand at the door and broke it off the hinges sending it at him and morphed it into a golden metal wrap aimed at him.*

Ihgi: stop it!

*he smiled laughing and bent backwards ducking the wrapping then held his hands out to it reshaping it into a dark net. He then pulled forwards and used his powers to toss it at her. She yelped flying upwards avoiding the net as it reverted back to stone and crumbled*

*she flew toward him pulling a railing off its hinges and gripping it now forming it into a golden knife and aimed at him.*

Ihgi: Asuga!


*He shook his head opening his arms wide as she closed in but dissipated in a cloud of dark smoke causing her to fall through then rematerialized himself behind her gripping her arms and catching her leaning beside her ear as he pulled her close*

Asuga: you wont fight me for real Ihgi, you know that because you love me.

*she blinked then glared transforming the dagger into a crossbow and pulled forward quickly then kicked his stomach causing him to fly back. He blinked surprised but had no time to recover as she aimed and shot the crossbow at him. He panicked a bit but pushed his hands forward re-materializing the arrow into tiny bits of dark sand as it scattered and dropped to the roof below them reforming into pieces of the pipe*

*Ihgi huffed a bit and shook her head*

Ihgi: the Asuga that I cared for... the one that truly loves me is clouded.. I have to stop that.

*He blinked as she rose her hands to the sky*

Asuga: hold on.. what are you doing?! your trying to finish this already?

*the rooftop shook as a large support beam came jutting out of the floor Yukina pulled back as the man stepped in front and blocked the rubble unaffected but laughed looking to them. She then reformed the beam fusing it to her clothing's and formed golden armor that began to shine along with a sword in her right hand and a bow in the other. Asuga gasped pulled his hands over his face*

Asuga: the armor of the spirit... Ihgi.. gahhh!.. it hurts what how can you.. your using up your life if you..

*she looked to him and aimed the bow at him, He moved to form something from the rubble below them but his hand was pierced with an arrow before he could*

Ihgi: Ju, Sa, Li, Tae, Ran ... light of the demons heart.. keeper of peace seal this being.

*he blinked as the arrow reformed into a spirit card and shook his head*

Asuga: No.. no no no these are the same cards those demon hunters used! How do you.. uahghhg.. 

*She shook her head*

Ihgi: this body knows all about demon sealing remember? My friend Yuhiko she has all the materials to seal in her pocket. Shes aways ready.

*Asuga gasped as his arm started to become wrapped in the seal card as it expanded.*

Asuga: stop.. no no I dont want to be sealed I refuse! I am the demon of manipulation you hear me!

*his eyes glowed red as he tried to tear away at the card.She shook her head and rose the bow again sending an invisible arrow through his other hand. He groaned and yelled out in pain as the arrow formed another card* 

Ihgi: nngh.. this may use up my power but its what needs to be done.

*he shook his head looking to her frowning*

Asuga: why. why damn you! why do you insist on helping them?! what makes them so special than me? Why would you harm me this way!? I thought you loved me!!

*she nodded*

Ihgi: I do love you Asuga.. more than you know. Thats why I have to keep you controlled. Your lust and emotions blind you till you forget everything.

*He shook his head as her armor began to crack and fall apart*

Asuga: liar.. liar ...liar ..liar! stop this!

*the cards grew larger encasing him fully up to his neck into a large wrapping with a seal written on it.*

Asuga: grr.. nngh.. damn my spirit is starting to slip into slumber again.. the cold darkness.. the dark..

*he looked at her as his vision started to fade and smiled*

Asuga: Ihgiasa.. that day I gave you my half my heart.. that was the only day I felt... fulfilled..

*she blinked as her eyes widened and tears began to run down her cheeks. The armor cracked into pieces as she looked to him*

Ihgi: Asuga?.. fulfilled? you mean I was.. I was what you wanted in the first place?..

???: Foolish.

*the man walked forward looking to them as she looked down at him. Asuga grunted still trying to free himself but looked at the man*

*he smiled revealing himself from the darkness showing his long silver hair and tuxedo as he looked to them with a grin*

???: the Demon of Manipulation, fulfilled by love? what a bunch of foolishness. This woman you created was to be one of your vessels for domination wasn't it?

*He blinked*

Asuga: who the hell... how do you know..

*She looked to Asuga*

Ihgi: Asuga?.. is that true? who is he?

*Asuga went silent as the man bursted out laughing*

???: hahahaha over seven hundred thousand years and the first demons I see are you two.

*Ihgi shook her head*

Ihgi: what are you talking about? your not making any sense!

*He nodded*

???: to you maybe. but.. My eyes see the truth.. my eyes know your true selves.

*Asuga gasped and shook his head*

Asuga: y-you cant be.. you cant mean ahg.. s**t! damn it! its Ivingu.. the Forsaken Eyes of the Dark!

*He shook his head*

Taruji: you got it wrong Asuga.. they call me Taruji Toroma Leader of The Lighting Dragons now.

*Yukina blinked as everyone looked to him*

Yukina: I knew.. I knew it..

*He sighed*

Taruji: I survived the Demon Purge for this world.. only to be locked away in the last so called Shogun's child. The boy was easy to control and I had to make a few adjustments to fool them but none the less I survived. This human body is now my to full extent. I was able to fuse my soul into this body and keep it alive all this time just so I could triumph where others had fallen.

*Ihgi blinked as Asuga took advantage of the distraction and tore out of the seal cards as they weakened. Then looked to him*

Asuga: ngh you were the one.. now I remember.. you were the one who had my body destroyed.. you were the one!!

*he rushed toward the man as Ihgi moved next to him trying to catch up*

Ihgi: no Asuga wait!

*the two blinked as he rose his hands and sent lightning from them electrocuting them as it wrapped around them*

Ihgi: hyahhhh!!

Asuga: auughhh!

*he laughed pulling them down to the ground shaking the building as they slammed down hard*

Taruji: thats right! kneel Asuga! just as you should have long ago to me!

*Asuga groaned and staggered trying to stand but the electricity kept him bound*

Asuga: ggrrrahgh.. ungh.. hes so strong.. his full control.. that person must not have a conscious anymore..

*Ihgi groaned reeling in pain but looked to him glaring*

Ihgi: how.. how could you?!..

*he blinked*

Taruji: all you care for is the person I took this body from? Your weakness and love for humanity is a stench that makes me sick.

*he quicky kicked Ihgi in her stomach as she yelled out in pain*

Ihgi: aahgh!..

*Asuga growled struggling to stand enraged and bound*

Asuga: you b*****d! I'll kill you!

*He looked to Asuga and moved face to face at him*

Taruji: you cant. Your weak Demon of manipulation. You were bound and sealed in that child early. Where as I have had freedom for many years now. Whats more you created a bond with him haven't you? what I can see as I look into your eyes is that you care for that human. A demon caring for a human hahaha! that's such as pathetic thing.

*Asuga growled more struggling to free his arms and stand fiercely*

Asuga: you b*****d.. stop looking into my mind!

*he smirked and looked to Ihgi*

Taruji: remember how I said earlier that he was lying about you being the reason he felt fulfilled in his lifetime? its all true Demangel of the Wilted Flower.

*Asuga growled and shook trying to get out but yelled as the electricity increased*

Asuga: uahg.. damn it.. stop!

*She looked to Taruji focusing on his words*

Ihgi: ...

*he shook his head*

Taruji: the real reason you were created was to get rid of ALL of his heart. So he could kill and do whatever he wanted. He manipulated you from the very beginning inducing you to love him is in your creation. You love him because you were made that way and you'll even kill for him. He however doesn't care one bit for you.

*she blinked and cried shaking her head*

Ihgi: no.. no your lying to me! Asuga cant lie I am the half of his heart that is truth!

*he smirked*

Taruji: I am not a liar like him and the truth is always seen by these eyes. Even in the darkness. Ihgiasa! The Demon of Manipulation commands you to kill for him not love him! He wants you as his eternal servant so he can rule the world and pull it into chaos!

*She looked to Asuga frowning*

Ihgi: Asuga.. why.. why was I really born.. tell me he is lying..

*Asuga turned away*

Asuga: ...you were not supposed to have emotion.. I didn't.. I didn't think you would be created with such free will..

*She gasped as her eyes widened. He laughed smirking to the two of them*

Taruji: hehahaha! You created her so quickly with your heart thinking only to get rid of the guilt of your killings, that you forgot to block her emotions and make her a loyal slave! So you instead used what little power you had after the process to make her eternally loyal through love!

*Asuga growled angrily glaring to him*

Asuga: stop this! you think you know everything?! Those humans deserved to die just as the rest of the demons! I was justified in ridding myself of my own emotion to kill with a free mind!

*Ihgi blinked looking to him shocked*

Ihgi: what?! Asuga?!

*He kneeled down to Asuga and smiled*

Taruji: your a selfish demon who cares nothing about those you harm, you care nothing about your creations. I can see it in your eyes even if you closed them. Too bad that boys heart is making you affected by emotion and easy to read. Too bad indeed for you.

*Ihgi cried closing her eyes and began to cry loudly*

Ihgi: wah.. bwahh... ahhhh! no.. why?.. it cant be real..

*Asuga looked to her and shook his head*

Asuga: no.. no but you don't know what I felt.. you don't know how it was.. I.. damn it all.. I have had enough... ENOUGH!

*He roared breaking free of the electricity and charged at Taruji gripping his neck and growling as his eyes glowed fully red and his wings started to glow*

Asuga: with all of my darknes.. with all of the shadow.. I will blow your head away into little pieces Ivingu!!

*he smirked laughing*

Taruji: heh..gn hehahah.. you cant.. your out of energy.. and besides.. you should be watching the sky's shouldn't you?

*Asuga growled but a crash was heard in the sky as a large bolt of lighting crashed down straight at him electrifying him and burning his wings as it blasted him away*

Asuga: guahhhhhahhhghh!!!

*he crashed into the railing of the roof slipping in and out of consciousness but staggered to stand almost falling over the rails to the bottom. Taruji walked toward him as he rose his hand trying to use his power but groaned pulling it down. Crackles of electricity ran through him as he stumbled forward and fell to the ground face first huffing*

Asuga: hah... ghh.. ugh..agh...

*Taruji looked to him clapping*

Taruji: well done Demon of Manipulation. You survived my bolt! You truly are resilient to the end. Lets see how resilient.

*Yukina moved to rush him but he blinked and turned around sending a ball of electricity to her exploding on impact and sent her flying into the wall. She groaned hitting the door and staggered to stand but quickly passed out*

*He shook his head*

Taruji: now now faithful cat. Sit tight and watch.

*Ihgi sniffled but pulled up sitting on her legs looking in horror at him.*

Ihgi: stop it.. what are you going to do to him! Leave Asuga alone! Don't hurt Asuga or Hisao!

*He gripped Asuga by the neck and pulled him up but looked back to her*

Taruji: more care for humans?! your such an abomination! The boy hes with is even a filth! He has lied to his so called "wife" as well you know!

*She blinked as Yuhiko's voice was heard in her mind*

(Yuhiko: what?! )

*He laughed and shook his head*

Taruji: The boy never loved that girl in the first place. The only reason he went to save her was to learn what he can from her about sealing away demons. he intended to seal away Asuga and break up the entire organization by fleeing. Hes a coward who has no backbone! Asuga and those foolish comrades of him pressured him into this. All in all cowards are the lowest of the low dont you think.

*Ihgi shook her head*

Ihgi: no.. Impossible Hisao isnt like that!

(Yuhiko: thats right its not true!)

*He laughed*

Taruji: oh really? Do you know about his family? his origins? the truth? They were demon hunters but they intended to use demons for power! Sealing them in their body's was one way they intended to control them. They also stole secrets from that girls clan. They stole much of what they had in an attempt to use it to control them.

*Ihgi blinked*

Ihgi: so.. what you are saying is Hisao's family were thieves? only looking for power?

(Yuhiko: he used me?... I was nothing to him?)

*Ihgi blinked reverting to her spirit form as Yuhiko looked to Taruji. The electricity seemed to shatter and disperse as she stood up looking sadly*

Yuhiko: ...tell me.. tell me was I anything to him!?

*Ihgi shook her head*

Ihgi: no Yuhiko! you don't want to..

*she glared to her*

Yuhiko: shut up Ihgi!

*Taruji smirked and shook his head looking more into Asuga's eyes*

Taruji: the truth is inside him.. you were nothing but an escape goat.. once he had used you then he planned to leave you and the entire gang he gathered to the dust!

*Yuhiko held her hands to her heart and whimpered*

Yuhiko: no!.. no that cant be true..

Asuga: its not!...

*they blinked as Taruji looked confused*

Taruji: Asuga? thats not your.. raahgh... what?! when did you?

*he looked to his arm seeing a seal card placed on it. Asuga's complexion faded as a smile came across his lips and his eyes changed.*

Asuga: Tenran Juridan.. seal of nullification.

*He blinked growling and tossed Asuga toward Yuhiko. She blinked seeing Asuga's body reform into Hisao and rushed toward him catching him in her arms as he huffed and looked up to her smiling*

Hisao: ...Yuhiko.. hes wrong.. he cant read human minds.. his demon powers don't see them.

*She and Ihgi blinked as she looked to him*

Ihgi: what?

Yuhiko: how do you know that?

*Hisao smiled looking to her*

Hisao: because.. because one.. my family did something to me.. that I was afraid to tell you.. its also the true reason I was able to take Asuga's spirit without being controlled by him..



© 2013 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
This one kinda makes no sense.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on October 19, 2013
Last Updated on October 19, 2013
Tags: yakuza, fantasy


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing