Chapter 24: Swapping out.

Chapter 24: Swapping out.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

A southeast wind is blowing.. It feels like no wind I've felt before.. But at the same time it feels nostalgic.. Someone's comeing ,..

"
*a breeze hits his face as he lays on the ground. The grass feels so soft and kind like a bedsheets just washed. A voice seems to break his calm though..*

???: niichan! Wake up mom wants us to come home now!

*Hisao blinks and shakes rolling over*

???: just a little more Yuhiko.. 

*the voice growled and shoved him shaking him*

???: eh? Whose Yuhiko! Come on Asunii! Wake up! 

*he shook his head and stood up with his eyes still closed and yawned* 

Hisao: I'm up what's the problem? ...hmm eh.. 

*he blinked opening his eyes to see a small child huff at him and shaking her head*

???: Asunii forgot about me and thought about this Yuhiko! Your heartless!

*he blinked and pulled back surprised*

Hisao: gwah!   

*she blinked as he looked around and noticed the tall trees and large forest he was in even more surprise*

Hisao: wh-what the? Where am I? This doesn't look like home!

*she growled crawling on his knees and pouted angrily *

???: neechan is being stupid! Did you eat a bad mushroom again? I'm telling mom you did!

*he blinked looking to her in surprise then seemed to speak a name he never even knew*

Hisao: Aiko.. 

*the girl shook her head* 

Aiko: that's my name but you can't say it, you made me mad.

*Hisao blinked then thought for a moment*

Hisao: (umm.. Okay I'm not sure what's going on.. I was fighting

 for my life then I'm out cold and here.. Wait.. Its quiet..)

*he looked around* 

Hisao: Asuga? ..hey Asuga! 

*it was silent. Asuga was neither in his mind or to be seen. He blinked as Aiko chucked then laughed*

Aiko: Asunii is saying his name wrong did you hit your head on a rock again? Hehehe!

*Hisao blinked surprised at her words then looked to her* 

Hisao: Huh? Asuni? Me? ...ah! No am I?.. Asuga?..

*She sighed and pulled his nose*

Hisao: oww! Hey!

Aiko: niichan quit with the games! We need to go home!

*he rubbed his nose and whimpered a bit thinking* 

Hisao: (if I'm Asuga where is he?.. More importantly.. Where am I?.. )

*she shoved him a bit to get his attention* 

Aiko: listen to Aiko! Time to go home.

Hisao: ah alright Aiko quit shoving I'm listening.. Umm but I think I did hit a rock.. Could you lead the way?

*she blinked*

Aiko: Asuni must got a real owie.. Okay! Aiko will lead the way! Keep up Asunii.

*she moved to stand up and started to walk as Hisao stood up a bit wobbly but followed her thinking* 

Hisao: (if I really am Asuga.. Then maybe this is some kind of dream of his.. But its so real.. Could I be in a memory?..at any rate I don't know anything right now.. I guess I'll just go along with things.. Still.. Where are you
 Asuga?..)

*as Hisao walked off with Aiko leading the way,another voice had started to awake. This time back at the dojo*

???: nngh...

???: Hisao! 

*Yukina's voice was heard*

???: Hisao? Your up? 

*Ighi's voice called to him as well*

*he growled and looked to the two of them standing over him* 

???: the hell are you calling Hisao? 

*the two blinked surprised as he rose up and looked to them* 

Yuhiko: no your not...

*Ihgi frowned then blinked* 

Ihgi: Asuga.. 

*he stretched his arms and looked at them blinking then shook his head* 

Asuga: eh?.. What are Hisao's puny arms...

*Yuhiko shook her head*

Yuhiko: this isn't right.. You sound like Asuga but.. Look like Hisao.

*he blinked* 

Asuga: I what?..!

*he looked to himself then yelped and whimpered* 

Asuga: gwaaah! What kind of curse is this!?!

*Ihgi closed her eyes* 

Ihgi: I had a feeling this would happen .. Now I'm sure of it.. This is an after effect of using demon and holy arts together.. It seems your minds have swapped places temporarily..

*Asuga blinked looking to her then yelped* 

Asuga: Gah! No no no no no!  What the hell! If you knew this why didn't you.. 

*Ihgi shook her head* 

Ihgi: that was a thing I couldn't stop. I was hurt badly because of you.. Now in more ways than one I'm hurt worse.. 

*Asuga blinked remembering the fight on the tower*

Asuga:  grrah.. That was.. Nothing to think on.. Right now I want my body back! Where is Hisao?

*she frowned at his words then angrily turned her head and looked away from him. *

Ihgi: I don't know.. Its not important to me either!

*Asuga glared to her* 

Asuga: you little!.. You knew about this so I know you know more! Tell me everything!

*she ignored him and faded away he glared to her as she disappeared. Yuhiko blinked and nodded looking to him* 

Yuhiko: okay.. I'll tell him that much for Hisao's sake.. But you are right.. He doesn't need to know anything else.

*he growled looking to her* 

Asuga: what are you two talking about? Have you forgotten who I am?!

*Yuhiko sighed a bit then glared to him* 

Yuhiko: YOU SHUT UP RIGHT NOW YOU INCONSIDERATE JERK!

*he pulled away looking surprised and shock* 

Asuga: y-you little... Owww!

*she grabbed his ear and shook her head with her eyes shut and growled* 

Yuhiko: it may hurt Hisao a little but this is for your own good you selfish demon! Your gonna follow orders or I'll
 make sure you won't ever get back to your body. 

*he slapped her hand away and shook his head smirking* 

Asuga: no. Its not gonna work that way. I can hold him hostage and..
 
*she slapped him across his face as he growled and held his cheek* 

Yuhiko: you selfish idiot! You think you can? No you can't I won't let you. You see.. Asuga, your at your weakest and in a delicate situation. Right now I could use my charms to purify you and make his body empty then guide  him back myself using the Soul Spirit Ritual.

*he blinked and growled* 

Asuga: you.. This can't be..

Yuhiko: but.. I could save you if you show some truth in your words. In other words.. You have to be nice and honest for the day till I get things in order to save my beloved. Do that, and you may get your body and spirit back to normal. 

*Asuga blinked a bit confused and speechless*

Asuga: your kidding right? I'm the Demon of Manipulation. Not some eye of truth! 

*she smirked and shook her head* 

Yuhiko: oh? But I only see Hisao with your voice, you can't even use your powers because Hisao and you are bound like that. Your just a demon trapped in a human body. Hehehe!

*Asuga growled to her and rushed to choke her but struggled unable to touch her* 

Asuga: damn you! If this boy didn't care so deeply for you I'd ring your cocky little neck! Grr damn kid!

*she smiled* 

Yuhiko: love can be a powerful strength, too bad you only see hate. No wonder you can't understand her feelings.

*Asuga growled* 

Asuga: damn spirit hunter girl! Even after I thought I got rid of my emotions and created her, this boys emotions gave me all I sought to rid myself of! That's why I also can't hold my forms for a long time! 

*she laughed at him*

Yuhiko: you were in such a rush to be out of the seal, you didn't even care for what it would do to you. How sad and selfish. 

*Asuga growled then sighed*

Asuga: eugh.. Such a fall..  When I was so close to fully courrupting him.. I suppose I have no choice.. I'll obey  you. For now. 

*she smirked* 
Yuhiko: of course you will.


© 2014 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
Picture of Asuga as Hisao.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on May 21, 2014
Last Updated on June 6, 2014
Tags: yakuza, demons, adventure, fantasy


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing