Chapter 26: Matsuri the descendant.

Chapter 26: Matsuri the descendant.

A Chapter by CzatoftheMoon
"

*a hail of bullets ring out as one side takes cover behind a table and the other shoots down at them. Asuga pinned down with Yuhiko, Chad, Honda and Rai. An unlikely ally appears*

"
*bullets rain down at the table passing through the wood barely missing them. The group splits further hiding behind more sturdier items. The room is full of holes as the men shoot constantly. Asuga holds off on shooting as Yuhiko fires at them with two pistols causing them to move for cover. She glares to Asuga*

Yuhiko: this is all your fault! what did you do to piss them off?!

*he shook his head snarling to her and ducking incoming fire*

Asuga: This is my fault?! I wasn't the one who yelled out "hey lets go and defeat the yellow dragons" as soon as possible.

*Yukina shook her head*

Yukina: things were fine! Then right after they left these guys come in and shoot at us! tell me this isnt your fault!

*he smirked and shook his head*

Asuga: hmmm.. ahh... nope not my fault this time..

*she sighed and looked over at them then notice a lamp above them. She fired quickly at the lamp shattering it and sending glass down at them. They pulled back further causing her to move forward to keep them back. Chad and Honda moved up while Rai glared looking to Asuga*

Rai: hey! cant you use some of that mumbo jumbo that you did before to stop them? or at least get them out of here?

*Asuga shook his head*

Asuga: no more than you can fly meat, I cant use much power.. but maybe.. alright ill try this!

*he aimed to a wall and fired bullets off the metal part. They ricochet off the metal door side and hit three of the men in their arms. They yelled out dropping their guns then moved to retreat back, taking advantage of the situation the group of Chad, Honda, and Rai moved forward firing at them causing them to turn tail and retreat to a black car parked outside, The car sped off as Honda sighed and looked to the gun he held, his hands shivered a bit*

Honda: hah.. I didn't think.. id ever get a gun so quickly.. or shoot at that matter...

*Chad nodded looking to his gun*

Chad: so this is what its like.. feels sick but hell ive been sicker right?

*Asuga took the guns from them quickly and sighed*

Asuga: and you two are the bullies he had in school? that was pitiful you couldn't shoot a bear in front of your face.

*Yuhiko looked to him angrily*

Yuhiko: like your one to talk! where did you get that shooting? the wild west?

*he scoffed*

Asuga: you really are a tomboy arn't you?

*she glared at him*

Yuhiko: what did you say?!

*Rai moved between them shaking his head and growled*

Rai: enough! we gotta go help at the west gate. The others...

*a voice called out to them as they rose their guns ready then looked to the back door*

???: its alright its just us.

*Gale, Ukyo, and Karuo walked over to them they lowered their guns and looked to them*

Gale: as you ordered Yuun and Yukina are tailing them and right now most of the guys who wanted to join us are running like prissy cowards. Trash.

*Asuga sighed as Yuhiko looked to her confused*

Yuhiko: what about all the ones that were here before? no one joined us?

*she nodded*

Gale: not a single one of those cowards came back. We are stuck again on our own.

*Asuga snarled*

Asuga: cowardly humans! is there no one that can do anything right? uugh.. alright then I didnt want to go this far but I suppose ill look for THEM.

*Yuhiko blinked*

Yuhiko: them? Who is them? who could you possibly know?

*Asuga shook his head*

Asuga: dont underestimate me girl, I may have been sealed for over two hundred years but I know one thing, The Descendants of my previous lives will always
come back. Weather its to kill me or to join me.

*She blinked as the group looked to him curiously*

Yuhiko: are you serious? what makes you think that they would really come here?

*he smirked*

Asuga: dont be stupid, you came here sensing my powers didn't you? or was it all Ihgihasa?

*she appeared and turned away angrily looking away*

Ihgihasa: humph!

*Yuhiko shook her head*

Yuhiko: I still am not understanding why anyone would join after knowing you.

*He smiled*

Asuga: ask the guy whose coming in now! he can tell you, the descendant of the sandal maker.

*She blinked*

Yuhiko: huh?

*they turned to the door and looked. It was quiet for a long while until a knock came at the door*

*she yelped*

Yuhiko: what?! don't tell me...

*she paused for a moment then moved next to the door raising her gun*

Yuhiko: w-who is it?

*a small voice shyly spoke*

Matsuri: I-Im Matsuri Shinabasa.. I umm.. I was wondering if you all were h-hiring people?

*she looked to them as Asuga rose his hands shrugging but smiling. She then opened the door to a blonde haired
boy who was a bit shorter than her, he smiled politely wearing a dark tuxedo and stared to her with his brown eyes.
She gave him a confused look then looked to Asuga*

Yuhiko: h-him?

*Asuga blinked then shook his head*

Asuga: you are... a Shinabasa?.. you look the part but what do you want? as you can see we were in a bit of trouble.

*He blinked and shivered looking to Asuga then walked in pushing Yuhiko aside a bit as he did. He then stared deeply into his eyes
focusing on him. He blinked pulling away a bit looking uncomfortable*

Asuga: hey kid.. waay into my personal space.. unless you..

*He smiled to him and cheered a bit then pulled back and bowed*

Matsuri: I-I am so happy to see you again Overlord.. I um.. I can feel your power.. and last night on the news.. I knew it was you..

*He blinked and shook his head*

Asuga: overlord?.. your too young to be calling anyone that, shouldn't you be back in middle school?

*he blinked*

Matsuri: do I need to go back? I already went to college and well they wouldn't let me in the army do to my childish looks..

*Asuga blinked and looked to him confused as Yuhiko gasped*

Yuhiko: your... wait your a foreigner? where are you from?

*He looked back to her*

Matsuri: I am not a foreigner although my looks make me easy to pass as one.. I am half Japanese half British.

*Asuga shook his head*

Asuga: just what are you kidding? Tomenisu Shinabasa was more than a sandal maker for me, in fact he protected his lord with all his might as my host until he died being trampled by horses.

*He gasped and nodded*

Matsuri: I can remember that... great ancestor was apparently called the Deluded Honorable Peasant back then. He always talked to you out in the open apparently. He even wrote scrolls for my family to follow except.. well they pawned them all off..

*Yuhiko blinked and looked to him*

Yuhiko: which reminds me.. where are your parents?

*he closed his eyes*

Matsuri: my parents... dead..

*Yuhiko gasped*

Yuhiko: dead? but how?

*Matsuri shook his head*

Matusuri: it was a bomb.. planted by the Yellow Dragons..

*the group looked to him shocked*

Asuga: say what?!

*he nodded looking to Asuga*

Matsuri: The Shinabasa were always honorable to the end to you Great Overlord.. we believed you would return.. we kept the land you had placed the Onimyo on for many generations and never sold.. but about six years ago.. the yellow dragons approached us wanting the land to build a gentlemen's club on. My father and mother refused and as they left for work that day... boom.. I.. I was engulfed in their remains... thrown out of the car by my father when he realized it.

*Yuhiko blinked*

Yuhiko: six years ago? how old are you now?

*He looked to her confused*

Matsuri: not that it matters but im eighteen now.

*Yuhiko shook her head*

Yuhiko: your still young you can make a better life for yourself. Why choose thi-

*he cut her off*

Matsuri: I don't need a demon hunter telling me what I can and cant do, in fact I despise people like you.

*she blinked*

Yuhiko: excuse me?

*he turned to her with a bit of a cold look*

Matsuri: I know alot about you Yuhiko Maru, the Maru demon hunters are still our enemies or were. Even in this age of modernization
we never liked you.

*Yuhiko shivered a bit feeling his words in her heart*

Yuhiko: your.. kind of cold.. you know that?

*Matsuri looked back at Asuga*

Matsuri: Overlord.. I umm was not able to get the Onimyo when we were attacked and after the land was sold because I was too young I was put in a foster home. I ran away and found a gang to be with until I could make enough money to go to school. After a few years I tried to enter the military to use its search codes to find your resting place but they of course were idiots.. and here I am.

*Asuga thought for a moment*

Asuga: I never thought my presence would have had such an effect on the Shinabasa, This has become a boon and a burden..

*Matsuri looked to him smiling as he sighed*

Asuga: I'll let you join but I dont have need for a sandal maker.

*he blinked then laughed and shook his head*

Matsuri: hahaha my lord I haven't made sandals since I was seven years old.. after a long long time my closest uncle decided it was failing and fleeting to make them so he worked on another passion that I inherited. That would be long range weaponry and traps.

*Asuga blinked*

Asuga: eh?

*the group looked to him shocked*

All: huuuh?!

*Matsuri blinked looking to them then to Asuga*

Matsuri: I am not lying to you my lord. I have spent years learning from my family about every long range weapon since I was nine, I learned to shoot, places to shoot and trap making. Despite my looks I am not a weakling. In the streets you must have something or your nothing but a vagrant to kill. I learned that in the gang I joined.

*Asuga blinked looking to him curiously*

Asuga: hmm the streets have raised you into a very hard child. Still your ancestors loyalty to his king was beyond anything, I only decided to help him through mutual gain at first, but then I saw far he would take it when he cutt out his own eye. I ended up being loyal to that foolish lord for my time with him came to an end anyhow. How far are you willing to go for me?

*he nodded and handed his hand out to Asuga*

Matsuri: may I see your gun my lord?

*he handed him the gun. Matsuri smiled and aimed at his head pulling back the trigger. the group gasped looking wide eyed to him*

*Asuga shook his head*

Asuga: okay okay! I believe you.. i need you alive! impressive.

*he sighed as they all sighed as well. Matsuri smiled and nodded*

Matsuri: Then I may join? Yaay! oh ahem.. well I also have something to show you, this is why I can be a perfect sniper.

*Asuga blinked as Matsuri slid his hands over his eyes then suddenly opened them revealing his right eye first that had a dark red Iris in the shape of a circle in it. He then revealed his left eye that had a black star for the Iris. Asuga gasped*

Asuga: thats.. thats my eyes!

*Yuhiko blinked*

Yuhiko: h-huh? what are you talking about?

*he shook his head smirking*

Asuga: the Devilshot Eyes.. thats what I gave to Tomenishu. The eyes for archery.. they can see up to ten thousand feet from their sight and always hit on precise.

*Matsuri nodded closing his eyes as they changed to normal*

Matsuri: I have trained them to reach twenty thousand feet and I can hit even a small fly about the size of rice.

*Asuga laughed and smiled shaking his head and grinning*

Asuga: yes! this is what I needed.. perfect.

*Yuhiko looked to Asuga*

Yuhiko: I dont understand how is it possible he has that?

*Asuga smirked*

Asuga: to be honest its a fifteen percent chance that any who I once possessed will be born with one of my abilities. After all those who took me inside them didn't know that the longer I stayed the more their body became changed to suit my dominant traits. A child could be born with my claws my hears or even my horns, but more than that my abilities depending on how long I was housed inside the body. Tomenishu died at seventy four due to my powers and he used them all the time. Even when I told him the consequences.

*Yuhiko shivered*

Yuhiko: does that mean.. Hisao could..

*He groaned and waved his hand*

Asuga: no hes immune to the effects, damn holy blood blocks most of my changes to him. Same goes with you and Ihgihasa.

*she sighed a bit*

Yuhiko: phew.. still I umm.. am not sure how to approach this situation..

*Gale looked to them*

Gale: I know, how about for starters we clean all this up?

*they looked around the broken room. Bullet shells laid on the floor as holes were filled in almost every part of it. Yuhiko nodded*

Yuhiko: y-yes.. that is the best to do right now..

*Matsuri shook his head*

Matsuri: one moment please everyone, we should be careful, when I came here I saw someone else coming too, in fact this person was at least six miles away from me. He could be coming any minute. Might I suggest we evacuate?

*Honda smirked*

Honda: run? no way we can take him! doesn't matter what he thinks he is.

*Chad shook his head*

Chad: I dunno.. your hands were shaking alot..

*he glared to Chad*

Honda: shut up Chad you were too!

*Gale looked to Matsuri*

Gale: can you give me anymore details than just a him?

*He nodded*

Matsuri: the man was tall thick dark hair in a full tuxedo and he got into a very thick tinted car, I remember seeing an M60 mounted machine gun in the back.

*Gale gasped*

Gale: what?!

*Chad and Honda looked to him wide eyed*

Chad: no f*****g way!

Honda: you gotta be kidding I am not gonna die here!

*Yuhiko shivered and nodded*

Yuhiko: we need to leave but where..

*Asuga nodded*

Asuga: I suppose we have to meet with the others and plan it out.

*Matsuri looked to him*

Matsuri: I can assist Overlord..

*Asuga shook his head*

Asuga: no its just Asuga.

*Matsuri nodded slowly*

Matsuri: umm.. I can assist Master Asuga.. I know an empty building that can be used as a safe house, I found several of them with good view but this one is perfect for keeping an eye on the temple.

*Asuga looked to them*

Asuga: that okay with all of you?

*they looked to him*

All: YES!

*Asuga smirked*

Asuga: hah thought so.. lead the way Matsuri.

*He nodded and headed to the back door*

Matsuri: we should exit this way and take shiba road. Its not too far after that. Please follow me.

*Asuga looked to them*

Asuga: dont worry about your stuff, I say leave it. This works out a bit for one of my ideas.

*Yuhiko sighed*

Yuhiko: id love to have taken things with me but.. I guess theirs no time..

*she followed Asuga and Matsuri who lead them out of the back gate, Chad and Honda followed along with Rai who growled*

Rai: this situation sucks! seriously I dont see how this is going to go well.. but whatever im in for the long run.. Gale use the signals to tell the others to meet with us on Hoba Road. If im thinking what im thinkin, this kid will have us go to a building that is there.

*she nodded looking to Ukyo who already took a radio and began to send the message. Then the rest of the group headed off out of the building dissapearing down the road. Far on the other side a car
sped fastly approaching the temple. its tainted windows and armored appearance marked it as danger. Inside people readied for a full strike loading Uzi sub machine guns and readying to shoot as they
cocked their guns*




© 2016 CzatoftheMoon


Author's Note

CzatoftheMoon
This one is short. I am getting back to making more. Introducing Matsuri Shinabasa. The Devilshot Eyed sniper who has a cold heart from the world he lives in. He hates those who hunt demons like Asuga and is loyal to him due to his family worshiping him.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on March 29, 2016
Last Updated on March 29, 2016
Tags: Yakuza, action, adventure, mafia


Author

CzatoftheMoon
CzatoftheMoon

Winnie , TX



About
I am a writer of fanfiction and anime type storys but I could probobly write about anything I wanted. Dont expect much from me folks I dont think im any good at writing. more..

Writing