Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by The Cute 1

I'm a hunter and i kill whatever is a threat to humanity.There's like me and together we defeat the enemy.What we used to think were just legends aren't it's reality.The vampires and werewolves are all real.It's our job to remove them from existence.Every moon we prepare for a fight .Weapons,stakes and everything we need are gathered.Some humans are less fortunate that others-they die-.We meet in a boarding house and then we kill.

With only 1 week left til Halloween i ran about stalking up on stakes,holy water and silver bullets.I later then went to practice my fighting skills with the best in our boarding house.
The boarding house consists of four levels.One for meeting,Second for weapons,Third for training and fourth for preparations.

When i arrived,i saw that i wasn't the only one coming today.I recognized Neil's car-the head master-car.A blue Volvo.Next to his car was his wife's-Karen-pink beetle.Then mac's-the financial records holder-black ford and Rob's-the trainer-navy blue trail blazer.I parked my purple convertible next to his truck.

I walked in and said my greetings and immediately went to train with rob.

"When I say go try to knock me down."I nodded
"Go!"I started throwing punches,kicks,everything.He only staggered but never hit the mat.I spun in a light circle and kicked upward toward his face.I missed by a couple of inches.The next kick was meant for his legs.As soon as he hit the mat he was up again.I kneed him in the groin,when he halved over I kicked from behind and he went face first on the mat.I was on his back and grabbed bis neck before he could recover.I could have easily broken his neck but he wasn't the enemy.Releasing my hold on his neck,I helped him up.
"Good,a little slow but good."
"Again."I told him.
'When your grabbed from behind like this"-his forearm was around my neck and had me in a deadly choke hold-"what do you do?"
I doubled over and sent him flying onto his back.He was nearly out of breath when he said,"Good."
For a moment he lie there then he stuck out his hand and once again I helped him up.
"That's it for today tomorrow.I want to show you a new move."We said our goodbyes then I was walking down the steps and out the door.


© 2010 The Cute 1


Author's Note

The Cute 1
there's more i just need to know how it is so far

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

keep going with this. But go back and fix the errors. example i's(I's)
-work on your spaces.
-Some of it was REALLY confusing.
-Need more detail-describe the scenery and what is going on through the person's head.
This has potential though. I would like to see this at its best :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


giv me more. i like it

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 13, 2010
Last Updated on October 3, 2010


Author

The Cute 1
The Cute 1

Memphis, TN



About
My name is Johnisha .And I get my ideas from pictures I LOVE.................................................... glitter-graphics.com glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Chapter by The Cute 1