Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by The Cute 1

Speeding through the woods with the forest whizzing by was great.Running free with nothing to worry about.Then something changed.As I stopped I was hit by an unfamiliar scent.Not one of the pack.I began to creep in the direction the scent came from.Instead of seeing a predator was a young girl.I was blown away at how beautiful she was.She had milky skin,long black hair,and green eyes.I sat on my haunches gazing upon her in awe.Why would someone so beautiful be in the woods.She turned her head to look at me.She froze,turned away and ran.
No.Don't be afraid of me I wanted to say but what good is that when your a wolf.Walking to where she once was I inhaled her scent.It was ravishing.Flowers mixed with an earthy smell.I loved it.I followed after her.At the edge of the woods was a house.She was long gone.I didn't have a reason to change,now I do.


© 2010 The Cute 1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

well flow of scenes....making it not boring:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nice tone and very interesting introduction of your storyteller, but I also find it a bit short to make a chapter on its own.
I would suggest adding a more to the description of the girl through the eyes of the wolf. That could be in form of an inner thought, a daydream or any visual interpretation that could tell us a bit more about the feelings of the wolf and could perhaps prelude to the next chapters.

Posted 13 Years Ago


very good beginning~ I like how you let the wolf tell his tale from a first person point of view~

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is cool.. from the viewpoint of a wolf... nice style... but is this chapter too short???

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 20, 2010
Last Updated on September 20, 2010


Author

The Cute 1
The Cute 1

Memphis, TN



About
My name is Johnisha .And I get my ideas from pictures I LOVE.................................................... glitter-graphics.com glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Chapter by The Cute 1