Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by The Cute 1

Still in my wolf form I walked to Duke's.His car was out front.I was thankful he had a doggy door.Squeezing through the door was harder than it looked.I managed to get in.Inside I shifted.My naked body taking in the warm radiating through the house.Calling out as I walked through the house.
"Duke!"
Nothing.
"Duke!"
Silence.
"Duke!"
"Stop yelling.What do you want?"he said
Seeing my nakedness wasn't a problem for him.
"Can I stay here as long I'm human?"
"How long do you plan to stay human?"
"I don't know."
"You can stay here under three conditions."
"What conditions?"
"You go to school,don't stay out late and don't get into any trouble."
"Anything but school."
"You want to stay here,you go to school."
"Fine.I'm gonna need clothes."
"Here."He handed over two crisp hundred dollar bills like it was no problem.

Standing in the store looking at the different clothes,was awful.
I didn't know what I was looking for.Everything was half off.I didn't know what that meant.Being in wolf form for so long has a price and I paid it.
I looked around for what might catch my attention.Then it was like all the lights went out and a spotlight was only on a black leather jacket.Walking over to it I rubbed it just to be touching it.I had to have it.Trying it on as I looked in the mirror,I looked awesome.Removing it then glancing at the tag which read $30.99.Moving along to another section it's like everything spoke to me.The pants.the shirts and the shoes.
When I got to the register I had shirts in different colors-black,red,black,gray,black,white and black-jeans in black,dark blue,and gray and boots that were black as the night.Black just called out to me for some reason.The total came out to be $195.59 leaving me with $4.41.Pocketing the leftover change I grabbed my bags and left.


© 2010 The Cute 1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting. My only critique is to possibly make the chapters longer? Maybe just a bit more description, but that's about it. Good job~! You definitely have a lot of potential in this category, so good luck.

Posted 13 Years Ago


another interesting chapter of this book:)

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love this story, and hope you will continue it soon! xD I love the stubborn wolf who changes for nothing but a girl. Maybe add some more detail to all the characters and some background information. It would make the whole thing even better! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


It's a great story. I love the concept. It's fast paced which is good but you kinda dived into everything. I'd like to see more background with the characters and some more detail about how things are happening. The chapters are really short and when I finish one I find myself asking a lot of questions. I feel you just need to elaborate some more. It's a nice story though.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I LOVE the humor~
doggy door!! lol just picturing him squeezing through elicits an immediate smile~
truly engaging!~

Posted 13 Years Ago


oh sorry i skipped the preview and prologue... another werewolf story... love it...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 20, 2010
Last Updated on September 20, 2010


Author

The Cute 1
The Cute 1

Memphis, TN



About
My name is Johnisha .And I get my ideas from pictures I LOVE.................................................... glitter-graphics.com glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Chapter by The Cute 1



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by The Cute 1