Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by The Cute 1

Stepping out into the cold I could see it was beginning to snow.I'd hate it if I could feel it but I can't.I'd be an average teenager but I'm not.I'm different.
Looking at the ground as I walk to school has it's own rewards.If you don't pay attention you'll get what I got.A face full of bark.I hit a tree head on.The impact left me dazed.I recovered quickly when I heard a growl.I wasn't afraid of dogs but this...whatever it was brought up all the fear I never knew I had.Picking up my pace,I was nearly running down the street.Heart pounding,I discovered I was half way down the street so I stopped.Angling my head the slightest bit to see that at the edge of the woods were two men and three wolves-one black,white and gray- flanking them.All of their eyes were the same shade of yellow.Something predatory was hidden within each of them.Disturbed by this I turned around and began to walk only a little bit faster.
Then I was at school.The first bell rang and everyone was gone and I was left alone in the parking lot with an uneasy feeling I was being watched.With this I was walking up the steps and into the school building.I walked in class just as the teacher was calling my name.
"Simons?"
"Here."I took my seat in the back of the classroom.I looked around the room to see if I could find my best friend Buddy Ramer.He had his head down but got up as soon as I threw a paper ball at his head.He threw me a crooked grin.Before we could exchange words the teacher just started talking.By my mind being elsewhere I didn't know what he as talking about.So I  sat there dumb struck waiting for the bell to ring and when it did I was the first one out.The hallways were overflowing with kids and I couldn't find buddy anywhere.


© 2010 The Cute 1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Intriguing beginning. I like the fact that this takes place where there's snow because I love a wintery setting. These sentences are quite choppy which restricts the flow and made it difficult to keep my attention. You have a knack for creating a compelling scene which, somehow, pulls me right in and gets me enthused and excited. (I love werewolves and vampires). I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Great work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i like this, lots of potential. rewrite with more insight, reread and go for the gold. paint the picture your words become.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

388 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 20, 2010
Last Updated on November 17, 2010


Author

The Cute 1
The Cute 1

Memphis, TN



About
My name is Johnisha .And I get my ideas from pictures I LOVE.................................................... glitter-graphics.com glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Chapter by The Cute 1