Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by The Cute 1

I didn't want to go in. I really didn't want to be here at all. I just wanted to go home. It was Monday. The day I started school. I pulled the collar of my leather jacket up over my ears to keep the cool breeze from nipping at then. And walked into the school.

I was bum rushed with smells but the smell I smelled the other day stood out. It was off to my left and just around the corner.

Your Tyler right?" A dark haired short boy brought me out of my adventure.

"Yea,um."

"I'm Tim and I'm supposed to show you around."

"Um."

"They put you in all my classes so we can keep up."

Weird."Oh."

"We'll come on." He turned around and began walking. He had on a black jacket. Black boots. Black shirt and black jeans.

"Nice boots."

"Nice jacket."

"Thanks."

"You know we could be great friends."

"Never know."

"This is our class."

"What is this?"

"Advanced Science."

"What's the topic?" I asked.

"My favorite. Wolves."I beamed a smile at him.

"Don't tell me you like them."

"I won't because I love them."

"Dude."

"Are you coming in or not." The teacher asked. At least I hope it was the teacher.

We walked in and took seats in the back.

"Class we have a new student. Stand would you." I looked around. She wasn't talking to me. Tim hit my arm.

"She's talking to you dude."

"Oh." I stood.

"Introduce yourself."

"I'm Tyler Were.

"It's nice of you to join us today Tyler." I took my seat and sat down. I raised my hand. "Um, miss."

"Ms.Lang."

"Ms.Lang can I go to the restroom?"

"No but with the exception that your a new student, Yes. Did they assign you some type of guide?"

"Yea. Right here Ms.L." Tim said pointing to his self.

"Well you may go but come right back."

"Hm."

We rose and walked out into the hallway.

Bathrooms this way dude." Tim said walking in another direction.

"I don't have to go I just needed to get out of there."

"Why?"

"I can't take it. I don't even want to be here.''

"Then leave man. No ones keeping you here."

"I can't I told my mom I'd stay."

"Thats messed up."

"Tell me about it."

"Well you just wanna stay out here or...." He trailed off.

'No............I don't wanna get you in trouble."

"I'm not ready to go back in there." He pointed at the door.

"Where are we...?

"Come on I'll show you around." We walked pass the classroom, pass lockers, around a corner, pass the boys bathroom. We stopped at a locker.

"This is my locker. This is yours." He pointed to one beside his. He was talking but I wasn't listening. The smell was coming our way full speed. I looked up and there she was. Strutting pass us. She stared at me. The longer I looked at her the more I realized how horrified I was. She had blue eyes with a trace of red  around the pupils. Only one thing has those eyes. Vampires. That explained the pale skin. Usually a vampires scent pains a werewolf. But her..her scent was lovely. I felt both repelled and drawn to her. Repelled because she was so beautiful and knowing what she was. Drawn because I wanted her to be mine. She smiled and I saw her two teeth that were pointy. They were lovely too. A vampire couldn't tell a werewolf when they saw one. Or could they. The other day I was completely all for her scent now..now I couldn't even say it. Couldn't even think it.

"Dude snap out of it."

"What?"

"Hey Tish." Tim said when he saw her.

"Hi." She said in a sweet voice."Whose your new friend?"

"This is Tyler. Tyler, Tish. Tish,Tyler."

"Hey.''

"Hi." She said.

"Well I must be going now." She walked off down the hallway towards Ms.Lang's room.

"You like her?" I asked.

"Nah."Lie. I could smell it.

"You do."

"Nahhhhh man."

"Alright fine."

"She's a looker.''

"Yea she is."

"Well come on.''

We resumed our walking. We came to a halt at two huge doors.

"This is the cafe'. And that over there is the gym." His index finger pointed to the two doors.

"Well  I think we should get back to class now."

"Why?"

"Wouldn't want to miss our favorite subject," Sarcastic was written all over his face. I shook my head but walked along side him anyway.



© 2011 The Cute 1


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 5, 2011
Last Updated on May 5, 2011


Author

The Cute 1
The Cute 1

Memphis, TN



About
My name is Johnisha .And I get my ideas from pictures I LOVE.................................................... glitter-graphics.com glitter-graphics.com more..

Writing
Full Moon Full Moon

A Chapter by The Cute 1