Vale Blood

Vale Blood

A Story by JohnnyCat
"

A Vampire movie i started but never got to finish... -sigh- One day!

"
 

(Zeek dreaming)

 

Zeek sends the shadows to look for another human they can sacrifice. The shadows return with two boys. Zeek and Cecil stand at the top of the throne as the shadows drag in both human specimens. They drop the bodies in front of the throne. Zeek orders the shadows away. Zeek looks at Cecil and give him the eye so he can examine the bodies. Cecil walks down the throne with a thirst he couldn’t resist. Cecil try’s to hypnotize the first young boy. The boy stands quietly with a blank look on his face. Zeek tells him to quickly bite the young boy but then to kill him. Cecil bites down very hard but the boy stands emotionless. Cecil slowly pulls a stake from him coat and stabs the young boy in the chest. Zeek then tells Cecil to kill the other human without checking if the hypnosis works. Cecil insists that he try’s anyway and Zeek just agrees. Cecil walks up to the next young boy, he leans over and tries to put him under hypnosis and send him to the world of the shadows but the hypnosis didn’t work. Cecil quickly looks at Zeek in amazement. Zeek stands up very surprised. Zeek smiles and looks at Leona right after. Leona smiles back. Zeek looks back to Cecil and gives him the demand to bite the boy but to leave him alive. Cecil lifts the young boy slightly off the ground and bites him. In shock the young boy jumps to his feet.

 

 

(Zeek awakens)

 

Zeek awakens with a discussed look on his face and slowly sits up. His fist punches the wall to the left of him then puts is head down and stares at the mark on his right hand. Getting up, he goes to the window noticing that the sun isn’t completely set yet but watches a few people pass in front of his house. Then he turns around and goes to his basement. He turns on the lights and looks at a closed coffin at the corner of the basement, waiting for the sun to set. Turning off the lights with anger he storms back up the stairs grabs his coat and goes to the shed. He pulls out the keys from his coat pocket and opens the sheds pad lock. Looking around with high caution, he opens the door ajar and goes into the shed. Zeek plugs in a lamp that’s on his workshop table to reveal his katana that’s in the dark. He takes his coat off and grabs the katana cover and puts the strap over his shoulder with the katana cover on his back. He takes his katana and slides it into the katana cover then puts his coat on, over the sword. Zeek looked out the window. He unplugged the lamp and left the shed now that the sun was set. While walking back into his house, he remembers the map that is in his nightstand. Needing that to remember the locations he has been before, he goes and gets it. He grabs it and goes directly out his front door. While crossing the street he pulls out the map. Some places on the map where already crossed out but a convenient store and the park still hasn’t been searched. Deciding that he’s going to the convenient store first he turns the corner and starts walking. On his way he sees a man stumbling, Zeek walks up to him and grabs him by his shirt. The man looks at him frighten. Zeek looks into his eyes and notices that he isn’t a shadow so he lets him go. He spots the store but as he walks up to the store he decides to lean against the wall.

 


(Zeek daydreams)


Zeek looks at the bottom of the throne to see Cecil and the new vampire staring him. Cecil looks at the young boy to ask him his name. The boy opens his mouth to say his name but drops to the floor in agonizing pain. While the boy screams Cecil walks back up the throne to watch with Zeek. The boy wraps his arms around his stomach and curls into a ball. The boy then slaps both hands on the floor after the pain has left his body. He kneels on all fours. He looks at them both with anger. Shifting his body weight to one knee he tells them his name is Onyx. Onyx gives them an evil smirk, and then starts to charge them at full speed.

 

 

(Zeek stops daydreaming)

 

Zeek opens his eyes and gets off the wall. He looks at his hand and reads his watch. His watch reads that the sun is close to rising. He walks into the store and the first person he sees he grabs by the shirt. The man gets under deep hypnosis. The lady behind the counter starts to scream. Zeek looks over at her startled while grabbing his new shadow. A person from outside sees the event and runs into an ally way while putting on a black facemask. Zeek rushes out the store and turns into the same ally way. Zeek drops the body on the floor and is close to biting him but this person with the facemask hits him from behind. He stumbles and his concentration broke which woke the man up. The man got up and ran off. Zeek looks in anger to this mystery person. The mystery person charges with a sharpen piece of wood. Zeek side leans to the left to dodge the sharpened stake. He grabs the person’s arm with his left hand and knees this person in the stomach. The person falls to his knees. Zeek wraps his arms around the person neck and rips off the mask. He lets go in surprise. He looks at her in amazement. He thinks to himself that she looks just like his girlfriend. Zeek asks her to explain the reason of violence and her name, but she turns around and begins to charge him again. He puts his hand up and asks to stop. She paused in confusion and put the stake away. She says her name is Leasha. Leasha and Zeek return to Zeeks house and Leasha starts to explain.

 

 

Leashas story {flash back})

 

Walking home from the store she spots 4 men walking out of her house. She runs to her house to see that her house has been taken apart with her boyfriend missing. From behind, a shadow knocks her unconscious and drags her off. The shadows drag her and her boyfriend to the deep end of the park where no one is aloud to go. The shadows took her and her boyfriend to Onyx. Leasha was able to open one eye through all the pain. She witnesses Onyx putting her boyfriend under hypnosis. Her boyfriend stood there with a blank face. Onyx ordered her boyfriend to bring Leasha to him. Once they were both next to him, he got off his throne and walked to the both of them. Onyx whips a knife out and opens his mouth really wide. Onyx bites down on her boyfriends’ neck and drinks the blood as he sticks the knife through the boyfriends back. The boyfriend drops to his knees then to his stomach as he bled to death. Leasha stood quiet but deep inside the pain felt like needles running through her blood. Onyx walked up to Leasha and tried to put her under hypnosis. She acts as if she was. Onyx leaned in for the bite but Leasha elbowed him on the right side of his face. Onyx stumbled backward and Leasha ran away. When she got away she had nowhere to go. Her house was in shambles. She was an only child and her older family pasted away. She decided to become a vampire slayer. She bought a facemask and a wooden stake. She would practice how to attack vampires for hours in her old house. It’s been weeks that she has been alone in that house. This loneliness she had before when her parents died. She would cry herself to sleep when that happened; now the feeling is no different.

(Flash back over)

That is when Leasha ran into Zeek at the stores ally way. Zeek looked at her in amazement. He couldn’t believe that she wasn’t able to be hypnotized. Leasha asked him what his story was but he stood quiet. Zeek stood up and showed her to her room. Zeek then walks back to his room and looks out the window. He sees a young man walk by and look at his window. Zeek quickly looks into his eyes and puts him under hypnosis. Zeek then walks down stairs to meet the shadow at the door. Opening the door just enough to see the shadow, he tells it to look around the park for more shadows. As the shadow leave’s the house Zeek puts his coat on the rack then goes to bed on the couch.



(Zeeks final dream)


Onyx charges at full speed and tackles Zeek. Cecil grabs Onyx and throws him down the throne. Cecil pulls his knife out of his coat and runs toward Onyx. Onyx gets up and waits for Cecil to get closer. Cecil swings his knife with his right hand toward Onyx's head. Onyx ducks under the knife, then punches Cecil in the chest. Zeek comes from the right and swings at Onyx. Onyx gets hit from his left but on the way to the floor he grabs Cecil's knife. Leona yells for Zeek to be careful. Onyx looks over and throws the knife at her. Zeek runs to try and stop it but as soon as he put his hand on her so she can move, the knife goes through his hand and her chest. Zeek stays there breathless. Onyx, with a smirk, races toward Zeek while grabbing the sword Zeek left on the floor and tries stabbing Zeek. Cecil jumps in front of the blade and gets stabbed in the heart. Onyx pulls the blade out, and then strikes down toward Zeek. Zeek puts his arm up to block, but gets cut. Zeek kicks Onyx in the stomach and Onyx falls over. Zeek grabs his sword and runs. Onyx smiles, and then sits on the throne.

 

 

(Zeek wakes up)

 

Zeek jumps up from the couch and looks around the room in a slight panic. In the corner of his eye he sees the basement door open. He jumps to his feet and slowly wakes to the door and notices that the basement lights are on. He walks down the stairs to see Leasha right about to open the coffin. Zeek sprints to her smacks his hand against the coffin. She jumps and backs away from him. He puts his head down and grips his fists. He grabs her hand and takes her out of the basement. She stands there stunned and scared. Zeek explains the reason for the coffin and how his brother lays inside. He continues to explain that through the death of Onyx he can regain his throne and resurrect his brother. Leasha starts to understand why he brought her to his house. They are both against Onyx and he thought through there alliance they could defeat Onyx. Zeek looks at Leasha and gets this feeling of trust. He walks away toward his room. Leasha catches up to him right next to his room door. He turns around and looks at her as she walks up to him. She slow leans in and gives him a soft peck on the lips. He grabs her by the arm gently with his right hand and kisses her back. Zeek wraps his left arm around her hip and pulls her in closer. He kisses down her neck as she closes the door.


(To Be Continued...)

© 2010 JohnnyCat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
Added on December 15, 2010
Last Updated on December 15, 2010
Tags: Vampires, evil, dark, sad

Author

JohnnyCat
JohnnyCat

Brdgeport, CT



About
Creativity is the key to life. Art Music Dance. Anything, create. I personally love to write about anything that will inspire me. I hope itll inspire you as well. more..

Writing