I've Never Felt So Alone

I've Never Felt So Alone

A Poem by Jonny The Savage

One thing I know for sure: nothing is ever going to change until we change the way we look at ourselves and each other. We need to stop separating ourselves over petty things and work together for a better tomorrow. If we don't, who is ever going to? Nobody can save us but us. It will never come from outside of ourselves, so why is it so hard for people to love one another? Why is hatred so infectious and easily spread? You'd think a tool like the internet would have allowed us to see that we're not as different as we once thought...but it has only led us to finding new enemies and reasons to hate them.

It might not matter to you, but I do love you. Not because you're special, or have done anything to deserve it, but because I need to be the change I wish to see in the world. I've felt boundless love for all; for years...and I've never felt so alone. I'll never understand what's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding...

© 2018 Jonny The Savage


Author's Note

Jonny The Savage
1/25/18

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on January 25, 2018
Last Updated on January 25, 2018
Tags: Dark Age, Truth, Reality, Esoteric, Kali Yuga, Knowledge, Savage, Philosophy

Author

Jonny The Savage
Jonny The Savage

Atlantis, Apple Rock



About
Aesthete, philosopher and scholar first; and a writer, poet and musician second. A rather blunt individual with no regard for dogma or taboo. A curious soul seeking the truth beyond this mortal coil. more..

Writing