What Would You Do If You Knew You Couldn't Fail?

What Would You Do If You Knew You Couldn't Fail?

A Story by Kaye Adell
"

A pep talk for myself and hopefully for you too. Show them what you've got this year.

"
I would want a book to be published, and maybe serious vlogger. Yeah, that's what I would do. So what's holding me back? The voices telling me there is no one that cares to know about your mundane day to day life. As for writing, they tell me you aren't talented enough. No one would want to read your silly novel that's the same as every other paper back author before you. This year....
This year I will silence those voices. I am going to start a book and I am going to vlog.To the voices that doubt me, I'm going to ignore you. I am going to fight this year more than ever. Why should I hate failure? I know that it will just make me stronger. This year I will do more and be more. I want to do something this year. Last year I feel like I stayed in my comfort so a little too much and my life became not much of anything. I was living without being. This is my year for doing. I'm going to care more about others. I'm going to be more productive. I'm going to prioritize things better. I don't want to feel like I have to settle when I am made for so much more. I have seen the dangers of settling, and it is unnerving to me. It makes me think, "What could that person had if they had just fought for their goal longer?" There are just somethings worth fighting for.

© 2013 Kaye Adell


Author's Note

Kaye Adell
I know this has problems, as always feel free to let me know. I'll edit it tomorrow because I'm in no condition to at the moment. I just really wanted to get it up tonight. Happy New Year! Please let me know how I did. I hope you liked it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"I don't want to feel like I have to settle when I am made for so much more."

Those words really spoke to me. Like you, i also feel like i have to get up and be a whole lot more productive this year. I also feel like i have to better myself this year and get out of my comfort zone.

That was a bit of a pep talk for me. Great write and well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kaye Adell

11 Years Ago

Thank you, I'm glad it helped you.



Reviews

Great message! An uplifting, self-empowerment type of story. There aren't many honest ones around, but this is certainly one of the few the helps uplift a reader well :) Great job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kaye Adell

11 Years Ago

Thank you, I know everyone needs a pep talk every once in a while. I guess when I wrote this I neede.. read more
"I don't want to feel like I have to settle when I am made for so much more."

Those words really spoke to me. Like you, i also feel like i have to get up and be a whole lot more productive this year. I also feel like i have to better myself this year and get out of my comfort zone.

That was a bit of a pep talk for me. Great write and well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kaye Adell

11 Years Ago

Thank you, I'm glad it helped you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 2, 2013
Last Updated on January 2, 2013
Tags: resolutions, new year, 2013

Author

Kaye Adell
Kaye Adell

About
Writing is a hobby of mine that very few people know about. I hope your reviews will help me become a better author. I've thought about writing for a career but not too seriously. more..

Writing
Pride Pride

A Poem by Kaye Adell