You

You

A Poem by Writtenabyss
"

This is a poem that I wrote to a friend who I had a crush on. I just wish that she knew how I felt.

"
You are all to me my love, my passion, my everything. Without you I am nothing but sadness and despair.

I just wish you knew how I felt you are my all you feed my hunger without you life is meaning less. When I'm with you I feel different a new person you make me happy when I'm down, heal me when I'm sick, cheer me when I'm down.

You are the key to my lock, the dove in the cage, the clouds in the sky. You are one of a kind no one will ever replace you are my love and my only.

You are the first and last thing on my mind each and everyday. Without you, I'm nothing with you, I'm something together, we're everything.

© 2017 Writtenabyss


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you it means a lot to me. I have never really had anyone to tell me that

Posted 7 Years Ago


Mercedes

7 Years Ago

Oh trust me, any girl would love someone to write them like this.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Wow. HOLY COWS, this was amazing. I loved it wish I could find someone to treat me like that.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

334 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 30, 2017

Author

Writtenabyss
Writtenabyss

Vancouver , WA



About
Hi I am a high school student. I enjoy spending my time writing and hiking with my family and my friends. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Writtenabyss


Regret Regret

A Poem by Writtenabyss