You and me

You and me

A Poem by Writtenabyss

Every time I look at you the world spins around, you are my one and only my everything. Without you I am nothing and together we are everything. I don't know what I would do without you getting lost in your eyes and laughing every time you smile. The butterflies in my heart that fly far away when I'm with you.

From the day you walked into my life, you're all I think about. You're the reason I breath and wake up every morning. You are the stars in my sky. I wouldn't want this any other way. You're the love of my life.

One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you. I know we had so rough time the ups and the downs but you were always there smiling and laughing. You are more then all the stars in the sky more precious then a diamond.

I've never been scared of losing something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life had meant as much as you do to me.

© 2017 Writtenabyss


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on June 27, 2017
Last Updated on June 27, 2017

Author

Writtenabyss
Writtenabyss

Vancouver , WA



About
Hi I am a high school student. I enjoy spending my time writing and hiking with my family and my friends. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Writtenabyss


Regret Regret

A Poem by Writtenabyss