Love

Love

A Poem by JordanAnthony

Love is an endless sea of emotions that come spurting out of the most pure, and tame wild flower. 
Its recklessness is enough to drive you to the point where your life has no meaning, has no purpose. 
Only a stable solitude in which you are not even sure you can return from the depths of the thick, dark abyss that love entwines and tangles you in.
The chamber that your heart locked you in will tear you apart, it will rip you to shreds, it will force you to lose your identity, and forget the importance and principalities of the world.
All that matters is that you are trapped in a coma of exasperating wishes that will enable you to decide the fate of your future. 
Why I chose to fall in love, you may ask.
Well…I did not choose love. Love chose me.
And as long as I am yielding to the love, then I found my purpose.
Even if my purpose is hidden behind the dark chamber doors. 
Love reveals all things. 

© 2010 JordanAnthony


Author's Note

JordanAnthony
I haven't written or posted anything in the longest time. I've been feeling down and un-inspired. But, I'm hoping to change that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

when you're really in love you tend to lose interest in everything else around you. and you get so dependent that when you get your heart wrecked you lose all control. then you're nothing.
that's what happened to me.
it's dangerous, but it's worth it if you can pull through.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I absolutely love this, its very true. I love your word choices and detail you put into it. Great job :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this poem!
you are really truly talented.

Posted 13 Years Ago


when you're really in love you tend to lose interest in everything else around you. and you get so dependent that when you get your heart wrecked you lose all control. then you're nothing.
that's what happened to me.
it's dangerous, but it's worth it if you can pull through.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

423 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 3, 2010
Last Updated on February 3, 2010

Author

JordanAnthony
JordanAnthony

Mount Morris, MI



About
My name is Jordan, and I am 18 years old. I live in a small town, with a lot of inspiration. Music is my life, and my daily schedule consists of writing, playing guitar and singing. I look forward to .. more..

Writing
You Lose You Lose

A Story by JordanAnthony