A Pool Of Death

A Pool Of Death

A Chapter by JordanStories
"

The only way to get out of the murderous torture chamber is to jump off the cliff into a huge, dark pool, and nobody in the group knows what is to come. They then meet a new person...

"

Nobody could believe it. They asked Patrick questions because they were in shock. Max decided to look down as well, and he saw the same thing that Patrick saw. Before everyone decided who would jump first, Max leaped off the ledge and into the pool. They all looked down as he fell more than 100 feet down to the large pool.


A few seconds later, Max landed into the water, ending with a huge splash. A few seconds later, he was out of the pool. He gave the group two thumbs up, as a sign that he made it down safely. At that moment, without thinking, Jackson jumped down into the pool as well. He almost hit the edge of the pool, but luckily made it into the water.


Nobody else wanted to jump into the pool that could possibly be very disgusting, and because this house was haunted, it could have leeches or piranhas! They did not want to risk anything, but they knew they had to. Zachary told everyone he was doing it next, so they all moved out of the way. Zachary ran and jumped as far as he could, and as he was going down, he realized that he was not going to make it. As he flew off of the ledge, everyone knew he was going to hit the ground.


As Jackson realized Zachary was about to hit the edge of the pool, he jumped up at Zachary, grabbed him by the arm, and jumped as far into the pool as he could. Zachary survived, and everybody in the group cheered.


“Get out as quick as you can! Now!”, yelled the scientist. “Or else I will push you off myself!”


Everybody needed to jump off quickly. Kenna was scared, so Julian took her hand and jumped down with her. Right after they got out of the pool, he told him that he didn’t want any romance. She giggled and nodded.


Jordan, Patrick, Elijah, Sid, Meghan, and Elijah still needed to jump. So 1 by 1, they jumped. First went Jordan. Then Patrick. Then Elijah. Then Sid. Meghan was last, with one quick leap, she was the last to jump into the pool, and she ran out as quick as she could’ve. The group of 10 were all safe, except for Jackson and Zachary, who sustained a few injuries.


Patrick told everyone that there was an exit out of the cave-like place, and they all nodded and followed him out of it. When they got out, the group saw a huge statue. It appeared to be a statue of Arnold Deathman himself. It had bright, beautiful colors. They all were very interested in it, and a few even attempted to touch it. It was seen as dangerous though, as the group knew they could trust nothing.


Deathman appeared to have red hair, with large feet and green eyes. Kenna raised her eyebrows as if she was into him. Zachary looked at her with one raised eyebrow, as if she was being extremely weird, and she was.


They pulled Kenna away because she was falling into a trance. She could’ve been in serious danger. The room they were in appeared to be a room full of statues, mostly of himself and his daughter. The group exited the room, making sure nothing happened to them, but they took a good look at the statues first, as they were very beautiful and designed.


That’s when they heard a faint whisper. They looked behind them and saw a girl with black hair and blue eyes. She looked straight up at them, with fear in her eyes.


“I’ve been here for years…”, she whispered.


She was a beautiful girl, with very nice, yet ripped clothing. She looked scared. Jordan went over to her to investigate. There was a huge rash on her back, as there was a rip on the back of her shirt to show it.


“What happened?”, Jordan asked her.


She told him in a faint voice that she would explain later, but she needed help in getting upstairs to her room so she could get something from it.


“You live in this house?”, Zachary asked, very confused.


“I’ll explain later…”, she told him, this time a little louder and angrier.


They agreed to take her up to her room and asked her where exactly her room was. She said she would give them directions as they started going, so they started going right then and there. All they had to do was get her up to her room so she could get something, and then they’d have a new group member.


But could they really trust her?



© 2017 JordanStories


Author's Note

JordanStories
I hope this is good!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"A Pool Of Death"
Gordon Story,
You enjoy a good story and it shows! I found myself wondering why your characters were jumping into a pool with a 100 foot drop. Spooky!
A good turn in the tale is a forest of statues as well. They seem to have some kind of power.
A little fear, a little suspense....just enough.
I sure enjoyed reading your chapter.
Blessings,
Kathy

Posted 6 Years Ago


It is very good. Outstanding story line and characters. Kind of story I enjoy.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


There should be somethign in the pool they have to escape from. Maybe snakes or bugs and its the girl with ripped clothing who saves them. But yeah its good.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 26, 2017
Last Updated on September 26, 2017
Tags: death, jump, pool, thrill


Author

JordanStories
JordanStories

Mason, OH



About
I like to write stories about young boys and girls, mostly where they form awesome friendships through great adventures! more..

Writing
Heartbroken Heartbroken

A Chapter by JordanStories



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..